chapter 26

"Alright, let's take a look at your results."

Doctor Montgomery smiled at me and I nodded, my knee bouncing in anticipation. Sophia grabbed my hand and I gripped it, happy that she was here with me. After every session of chemo, they told me that my body reacted great so I am hoping for the best. He pulled out the scan and hung it on the light panel. There were no light spots in my lungs but one small one in the kidney. A smile grew as he smiled at me.

"Congratulations, Ms. Wolff, it seems you have pretty much beat it." Sophia squealed and pulled me into a tight hug. "We can do surgery on the small place in your kidney but other than that, you're clear."

"Oh my god." I breathed out in relief and he gave me a large smile.

"There is a chance that it will come back, though. For now, though, you have successfully done it. How about we get you into surgery as soon as possible?" I nodded and Sophia squealed again, yanking me up from my chair to hug me.

"You have to call Harry."

"I'm gonna surprise him at the concert next week." I turned to Doctor Montgomery as he called the receptionist to schedule me a surgery. "Thank you so much."

"We have an open slot for removal in three hours, sound good?" I nodded, happy to finally be done with everything.

-------------

1 week later

"Straight off the plane to a new hotel, just touched down you could never tell." Harry sang and all the boys jumped out onto the stage, making the stadium go wild.

I danced along with Sophia and Gemma from our seats by the left side of the stage. Harry caught my eye and a huge smile broke out on his face. He pulled a funny expression making me laugh and blew a kiss. I toyed with the edge of the poster that I had made but willed myself not to hold it up yet.

"He's gonna absolutely freak." Gemma nudged me and I nodded.

---------

"Gemma!" Harry yelled and ran up to hug her. She shoved him off of her and towards me with a laugh. His sweaty body engulfed mine and I gripped his t-shirt.

"Let me take a picture of you guys." Gemma nodded towards the rolled up poster in my hands and I caught on.

I never held it up during the concert and now her plan is gonna work perfectly. Harry quirked an eyebrow but put his arm around my waist. I held up one end and shoved the other end into his free hand. After telling him not to look at it, I smiled as Gemma snapped our picture.

"Let me see." Harry smiled and Gemma handed him back his iPhone that looked strangely small in his hands. I awaited his reaction and he suddenly turned to me with wide eyes. "You beat it?"

I smiled and nodded, laughing as Harry lifted me off the ground in a hug. I clutched his back in fear of falling and he pulled back to kiss me. I smiled against his lips and Louis came up to us, making smooching noises. I pulled away from Harry and flicked Louis off, making Harry laugh. He set me down and intertwined our fingers.

"Everyone come over for breakfast tomorrow." Harry yelled and the boys nodded, all talking to their family. "Let's go back to your place." He whispered in my ear and I nodded as he threw an arm around my shoulder.

"See you in the morning?" I asked Gemma and she nodded, giving me a hug.

Harry grabbed my hand and we walked out the back door to his Range Rover. He pressed me up against the car door and put his forehead on mine. I let my eyes flutter shut as he kissed me and tangled my fingers in his dark curls. Harry's hands gripped onto my waist and he finally pulled away, a short breath falling from his lips.

"Oh my god, I love you so much." He mumbled and I bit my lip.

"Let's go home." I whispered and gave him one last kiss before getting in the car.

---------

I giggled against Harry's lips as he pushed open my apartment door and he kicked it closed behind us. He backed me up against the door and I hit my head, causing me to laugh into the kiss. Harry pulled back and laughed before intertwining our fingers. He led me to the bedroom and shut the door behind us.

-------------

"I bought you something in France." Harry whispered and I rolled on top of him and rested my chin on his upper chest. "I can feel your boobs on my chest."

"Harry Styles." I giggled and he smirked, linking his arms around my waist. "So what did you get me?" I asked.

"A ring." He stated and I felt my cheeks heat up and not because his hands had drifted to my butt. "Lou helped me pick it out."

"Then it must be wonderful."

Harry slid out from under me and walked over to his duffel bag. He pulled his briefs up his legs before pulling a small box out of the bag. I sat up in my bed and pulled my bra and underwear back on. Harry got back under the covers and pulled me onto his lap, his back against the headboard.

"Anna Wolff, will you please officially marry me?" Harry asked and opened the small box. The ring was a simple golden band with little golden leaves around it and one small diamond in the middle.

"Of course." I smiled a little and Harry put the ring on the fourth finger of my left hand. It fit perfectly.

"Tomorrow at breakfast, I'm gonna make french toast," Harry kissed my neck and threw the ring box to the floor. "and bacon and eggs."

With each food he named off, his kisses got lower until he was at my collar bones. I leaned my head back as he sucked on a spot on my neck. A small bruise formed and he moved on to a blank space on the bump of skin poking out from my bra.

"Harry, as much as I would love to," I let out a shaky breath as he slipped a hand into my underwear. "it's already three in the morning and we have to be up at eight. Shit." I mumbled the last part when he inserted his pointer finger.

"You sure?" He teased and attached his lips to my neck, inserting another finger. "Because it seems to me that you are enjoying this." He smiled after I moaned a little.

"Oh fuck it." I mumbled and he smirked, flipping me over.