Prologue

3rd Person POV

     Somewhere in a cavern deep, deep, underground, was a void so dark it seemed to swallow any hope of light. The air was still and the void was silent. The abyss was seemingly endless.

      But then something stirred within the darkest depths of this place. Something that has been in a deep slumber so long that it has long since been forgotten. For so long it barely remembers it's own existence.

      So long in fact, that if not for an outside force's interference, it may have never stirred ever again. But once it did, it started to remember it's existence. To remember why it's in such a void. To remember it's pain..

          "At last, my brother, you have finally awakened."

                       "Jiranio..."

           "Yes brother..."

                         "Why have you awakened me? Are the gods finally dead? No... I am still sealed.. Why have we awakened while the seal is still in place?  What Century is this?"

               "Calm my brother. I know you have many a question, I will do my best to provide answers but you must slow down.."

                           "Then answer me this... the seal..."

                  "It is true that we are still sealed but as you can see, the seals have been weakened. Now that we have been awakened it won't be long before we can fully unravel these seals."

                              "What has caused our seals to weaken, have the gods lost their power?"

                    "Unfortunately it seems the opposite is true. They have only grown stronger over the centuries, slowly siphoning off of our and our brethrens power."

        Suddenly an intense pressure fueled by anger surged within the void.

              "Enough Jiranio!! No more cryptics.. Tell me how..."

                           "You may not believe this brother, but it has actually happened. The one we never believed to exist was born upon this world and that one has unconsciously awakened the others. One by one they are finally connecting to us."

                "So the one both compatible and worthy of my power truly exists?"

                             "Yes brother. And when the one fully accepts your connection we shall finally be set free once more. Focus brother, can't you feel who it is?"

                  "Mmmmm indeed... Soon... Soon she will accept her fate. Soon she will accept my power... Together we will reform as the true Kronos..."