⊱✧⊰ 50 ⊱✧⊰

'50 - Birthday Extravaganza'

'SIRIUS ORION BLACK'

"Where is she off to?" I asked the girls, seeing Carina leaving the field alone and in somewhat of a hurry.

"Said she needed to see McGonagall." Mary replied as myself and Prongs approached the lot.

"Is that code for Hospital Wing?" Prongs questioned with a sly grin.

"I doubt it, she didn't seem like she was lying." Lily answered.

"Even if she does end up there, Evan will probably tell me since he went along with Regulus." Maria said, shrugging.

"Why would she need to see Minnie?" I pondered out loud.

My birthday party is tonight and my brother is in the Hospital Wing and Carina is rushing off the field to see Minerva? Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

A loud gasp came from beside me. "Wait! Could it be about, the letter?" Prongs yelled out in question.

"What letter?" Lily queried.

"You know, the one she got on Thursday? The day of my birth?" I replied.

Surely she told Lily about it. They talk about practically everything. Bunch of gossipers, those two.

"No, what letter?" Lily asked, looking slightly confused.

I guess they didn't talk about it. That's weirdly unsettling.

Moony smacked the back of my head. "Oi! What was that for?" I looked back at him, rubbing my hair.

That's the second time I've been smacked by him today. I swear, at times he's almost wolfish.

"The letter is none of your business. Quit spreading stuff without knowledge." Moony scolded me in a low tone.

"I've got the knowledge, in fact, I'm looking straight at him." I replied, crossing my arms over my chest.

"That's right! Remus read the letter!" Prongs spoke up, taking my side.

"You know what's in it?!" Maria exclaimed. I guess Carina didn't even tell her about it.

"What bloody letter!" Marlene shouted, sounding slightly irritated.

"Listen, if she hasn't shared the contents of the letter with any of you, it means she's not ready to do so. Give her time." Moony stated.

"Oh, suuure, let's all listen to the one guy who actually knows what's in the letter." I replied sarcastically.

"I knew about the letter, but you don't see me pressing her for details." Maria then said, trying to act all high and mighty. As if she wasn't asking about it mere minutes ago.