⊱★⊰ 01 ⊱★⊰

⊱ ★ ⊰ ★ ⊱ ★ ⊰

'01 - Wuthering Heights'

⊱ ★ ⊰ ★ ⊱ ★ ⊰

"CARINA ELAYNE TOUSSAINT"

It was our first weekend of being back at Hogwarts.

Knowing that this was probably going to be the only time I would be able to get a peaceful weekend to myself, I decided to head to the library.

Walking in, I looked around, spotted a nice, secluded corner and made my way over to it.

There stood an old table wedged comfortably between two tall bookshelves on either side of it along with four very comfortable looking chairs, two on either side of the table. There was also a beautiful window positioned right down the middle, giving the area the perfect amount of sunlight.

Walking up to the spot, I plopped myself down on the left side of said table, right beside the window.

I then opened up my book and began reading it for the 100th time.

I loved this book to death. It was annotated and so worn that it had pages practically falling out of it. But I just couldn't bring myself to get a new copy.

I continued reading where I had left off the previous night,

'Any relic of the dead is precious, if they were valued living.'

I was only a couple of pages in when,

"You're in my seat." a voice said, bringing me out of my reading.

Startled, I looked up from my book to see a boy standing at the edge of the table, looking down at me.

He had very dark, curly tousled hair and gorgeous blue eyes. Something about him felt very familiar but I just couldn't quite say what.

"What?" I asked him, confused.

"That's my seat." the boy repeated himself.

I looked down at the chair and then back up at him, "funny, I don't see a name anywhere on here." I told him.

He scoffed and walked around the table, sitting himself down directly in front of me.

Dropping his bag onto the chair beside him, he pulled out a book, which had a plain black cover and no title, and began reading, showing his irritation through his aggressive page flipping.

I rolled my eyes and went back to reading my own book.

The boy, who was clearly not having it, closed his book furiously and slammed it down onto the table, not even a full minute later.

Annoyed, I peered up at him through my novel.

"Do you mind?" I asked, agitated with his clear rudeness towards me.