⊱★⊰ 46 ⊱★⊰

⊱ ★ ⊰ ★ ⊱ ★ ⊰

'46 - Mystery Letter'

⊱ ★ ⊰ ★ ⊱ ★ ⊰

"CARINA ELAYNE TOUSSAINT"

Sirius's birthday so far has turned out to be one of the most chaotic and way too over the top days in the history of any birthdays, I think ever.

It's only been half a day and boy am I absolutely exhausted already.

"Quick trip to Hogsmeade anyone?" James asked from the doorway.

"Is that even a question?" Sirius exclaimed cheerfully.

"I'm down to come, if we're all going." I replied.

"Well, that's settled then! Let's get a move on!" Sirius said, standing up from his bed which was full of birthday cards among other various gifts he's received throughout the day.

He looked rather foolish, still wearing his birthday cape and crown.

"Should we do Honeydukes first, then stop by Rose's?" James asked as the boys began walking out of the dorm.

I tuned out the conversation, thinking back to the dreams again. Might have to take this opportunity to visit Gerald, ask him if he knows anything about it all. Somethings telling me he definitely does.

But what could they possibly mean?

It's strange enough that both myself and Regulus are having these dreams, but why could they be so connected? Where is that cave? Why are we there to begin with? Why does it feel so...real?

"What are you thinking about?" Remus, who I just noticed was walking beside me, whispered in question.

I looked over at him for a brief moment, considering whether to tell him or not. We're still not entirely back at the same place we were at before the Regulus incident happened, so I don't really know how to confide in him about it all.

"Remember that dream I had, over summer?" I questioned, deciding to tell him only part of the story.

"You mean the one with all the water?" he replied.

I nodded, watching Sirius, James, and a couple of others walking ahead of us, making a lot of noise as we walked through the corridors.

"You had one again?" Remus asked.

"I did. After the first Disco Dungeon party. It was just as bad as I remembered it to be. I couldn't get out of it." I told him.

Remus stopped walking. He grabbed hold of my arm gently, tugging me to a halt. I looked back at him, seeing a worried expression.

"Are you alright?" he asked softly.

"I'm fine. Promise." I told him.

It's true, I am fine. It's not the first time I experienced it and knowing Regulus has gone through them makes me feel slightly comforted. It's more so the knowledge that I'm not really going through them alone.