⊱★⊰ 45 ⊱★⊰

⊱ ★ ⊰ ★ ⊱ ★ ⊰

'45 - Birthday Celebrations'

⊱ ★ ⊰ ★ ⊱ ★ ⊰

"CARINA ELAYNE TOUSSAINT"

"3...2...1...HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAY!!!!!" everyone yelled in unison.

Startled by the noise, Sirius Orion Black, who had just turned 18 and was now the oldest out of all of us, flew off of his bed and managed to give himself a concussion.

We had to take him to see Pomfrey.

"I must admit, this is exactly how I expected to start my birthday celebrations." Sirius said as the matron did some healing magic on his head.

"Think of it as the bad luck being knocked out of you." James commented, watching Sirius get healed.

"You're all set, but I will be expecting you here tomorrow morning. No exceptions." Pomfrey told him.

"I think you should leave him here for the day." Marlene commented.

Pomfrey sighed. "I doubt there is a single world in which I would be able to hold him here on his birthday." she said, examining his head one final time. "Now, go on. Get out of here."

Sirius clapped his hands together and stood from the bed. "Let's get this party started! Thanks Poppy!" he thanked the matron. "Where's my birthday suit?" he then asked the group.

I turned to James who was holding Sirius's birthday crown and cape. He walked over to Sirius and did a dramatic bow.

"Here you go, my king." James said, holding out the crown and cape for Sirius to take.

I helped James attach the cape to Sirius's uniform and then Remus crowned the birthday boy.

"Alright, scooch closer together, a little more, there! Stay just like that!" Lily ordered as she positioned her polaroid camera for a photo.

Myself, James, Peter, Remus, Marlene, Mary, Dorcas and Maria were surrounding Sirius, all of us doing random poses as Lily handed the camera to Pomfrey before joining us.

Many photos later, we finally left the infirmary and headed down to the Great Hall for breakfast.

I don't think anyone was prepared for the day ahead.

Let's just say...it was definitely a sight to behold.

James and Simon were currently carrying Sirius, who was sitting comfortably up on his palanquin throne.

Yep, you heard me correctly. A fucking PALANQUIN.

I don't even have the slightest idea where they managed to acquire one and why on Merlin's green earth, they chose to willingly carry this motherfucker and his over-the-top chair, but here we all were, following after the birthday boy.