⊱★⊰ 33 ⊱★⊰

⊱ ★ ⊰ ★ ⊱ ★ ⊰
'33 - Cicadas"

⊱ ★ ⊰ ★ ⊱ ★ ⊰'33 - Cicadas"

"CARINA ELAYNE TOUSSAINT"

"Happy Monday everyone! I must say, I was very pleased with the quality of work you all had presented to me on your previous project!" Professor Flitwick greeted the class.

"So, are you going to tell me what went on between you and Regulus? You managed to avoid me all day yesterday, but now I want details." Maria whispered to me as Flitwick rambled on.

"Nothing happened." I whispered back, looking over at Regulus and Evan who were sitting across the room.

"You really expect me to believe that? After seeing the way you showed up to breakfast and the weird interactions the two of you had going on?" Maria replied.

I glared at her. She was staring back at me with an amused grin on her face, holding her chin up with one hand.

"Nothing. Happened." I repeated sternly.

She looked at me with a smile, pausing. "Oh I know, I'm just teasing you." she said, leaning back against the wall now.

"...into groups! Don't worry Mr. Rosier, this will be a small project. You'll get to choose your partners for the next one!" I heard Flitwick saying.

Maria perked up at the mention of her boyfriend.

"Now, there will be four groups of four, each of you should have one person from each of the four houses in your group!" Flitwick explained.

"Uuuugh. What's with shortie and his love for putting us into groups?" Maria complained.

"I think he likes to believe he's making us more social." I said, dropping my head on the table.

"Alright, are we ready for the groups? Okay." Flitwick continued, not waiting for a reply.

"Group 1: Evergreen, Black, Fawley and Abbott.
Group 2: Fletcher, Carrow, Langston, Bones.
Group 3: Gudgeon, Parkinson, Trelawney, Cresswell.
And Group 4: Toussaint, Rosier, Ollivander, and Bagman." Flitwick announced.

There were a couple of annoyed groans and complaints heard around the room.

"He gave us the wrong boyfriends." Maria whispered to me.

"Boy-space-friend." I replied, annoyed by her comment.

"Keep telling yourself that." she smirked.

"Mr. Rosier, I will not be changing the groups." Me and Maria looked up to see Evan walking over to Flitwick.

Pandora turned to me. "Interesting that we got paired with Bagman. You know he-" she began saying before I cut her off.

"Wants to ask me out, yes I am aware Dora, thank you." I said, rolling my eyes.

Not at her, just in general about the entire dating thing. Especially now that I know the boys have been keeping me on lockdown from the entire male species of Hogwarts.