⊱★⊰ 15 ⊱★⊰

⊱ ★ ⊰ ★ ⊱ ★ ⊰
'15 - Books And Chocolate'

⊱ ★ ⊰ ★ ⊱ ★ ⊰'15 - Books And Chocolate'

⊱ ★ ⊰ ★ ⊱ ★ ⊰

"CARINA ELAYNE TOUSSAINT"

The first Hogsmeade weekend of the year ended up feeling a lot like Valentine's day. It seemed as though everyone and their mothers had dates.

Lily had also finally caved and agreed to go on one with Rudolph.

Speaking of Rudolph, I had a run in with him on Thursday.

He caught me sneaking out of the kitchens during his patrol and attempted to question me. I managed to get away from him for a little until he forcefully shoved me inside of a broom closet with no way out.

Let's just say he now knows about Regulus.

Not that there really is anything to know.

His questioning was cut short though, thanks to Lily, who stumbled upon us inside the closet. And thank Godric for that because I did not want to talk about my newly developed acquaintanceship with Sirius's younger brother.

Evan, too, had asked Maria out on a date, which meant I was to be stuck with Regulus for the day.

We had agreed to meet up at the training grounds to head over to Hogsmeade together. And by we, I mean he practically told me that I would be meeting him there.

Which is why I am currently making my way down the path towards the Quidditch Pitch.

Passing through the archway near the Greenhouses, it didn't take long for me to spot the familiar mop of curls. He had his back turned towards me and was staring in the direction of the Quidditch Pitch where it looked like the Ravenclaw team was practicing.

I walked up to him, joining him on his left side quietly.

"How come I haven't seen you play quidditch?" Regulus asked me, still facing the pitch.

I looked at him, surprised that he was actually trying to make conversation with me. But then again, this entire willingly hanging out with me on his precious day off scenario, was a surprise in itself.

"Flying around on a stick and having balls flying at me isn't really my idea of fun." I replied, turning my attention back to the pitch.

He let out a small chuckle, "that's too bad. Would've enjoyed beating you in a game." he said, beginning to walk towards the path that led to Hogsmeade.

"I said I didn't like playing it, never said I was bad at it." I corrected, following after him.

"Guess you'll have to show me sometime then." he said randomly.

I blinked in confusion, joining him on the path. "What's the move here, Black?" I asked.

"What do you mean? I'm just walking." he replied sarcastically.