⊱★⊰ 23 ⊱★⊰

⊱ ★ ⊰ ★ ⊱ ★ ⊰
'23 - Moon Week Part 2'

⊱ ★ ⊰ ★ ⊱ ★ ⊰'23 - Moon Week Part 2'

"CARINA ELAYNE TOUSSAINT"

Monday, September 26th - full moon: tonight

"Good morning class! I hope you're all ready for me to check your assignments today!" Professor Flitwick said.

"I'm so exhausteeed!" Maria whined in a hushed tone beside me.

"Maybe, if you hadn't stayed up, sneaking around with your boyfriend, you wouldn't be so tired." I replied as she placed her head down onto the table.

"Now remember, the sooner I check your work, the sooner you will be able to leave the classroom, so I would suggest volunteering unless you intend on staying here for the entirety of our regular class!" Flitwick explained from the stack of books that he was standing on.

"If we didn't get so many assignments and projects I wouldn't need to be sneaking around with my boyfriend." Maria replied.

"Perhaps some of you, might even be able to get a nap in before lunch, Ms. Evergreen! Please sit up!" Flitwick said, calling Maria out.

She slowly sat back up with a yawn, "yes, sorry professor." she apologized.

"Yes, Mr. Rosier?" Flitwick asked Evan. Maria perked up at the sound of her boyfriend's name.

"I'm volunteering sir, I'd like to go first." Evan replied from his seat on the opposite side of the room.

"Excellent! Come along then, the rest of you can use this time to prepare!" Flitwick said as Evan stood up from his seat.

"Oh, have you heard?" Maria asked.

"Hmm?" I replied, flipping through my project.

"They're starting Apparition classes, if they can get enough people for it and study hall is beginning too." Maria said.

"Are you going to join? The Apparition classes?" I asked her.

"I've heard the teacher is someone who works for the ministry!" Pandora, who was sitting in the row below me, interrupted. "Sorry, I overheard you talking about apparition classes." she said.

"Don't worry about it, I've heard that too, but it hasn't been confirmed." Maria replied.

"From what Lily's told me, they put the group together first, then when there's enough people, they call in a teacher. It's not an actual class though, it's more like a club." I added.

"Well, I plan on joining." Maria said.

"Alright, who's next?" Flitwick asked.

I looked up to see a very happy looking Evan making his way back to his seat next to Regulus.

"That was fast." I commented.

"It's a good thing we're only in Charms class." Maria whispered to me as she raised her hand.