⊱☆⊰ 48 ⊱☆⊰

⊱ ☆ ⊰ ☆ ⊱ ☆ ⊰

'48 - Disagreement'

⊱ ☆ ⊰ ☆ ⊱ ☆ ⊰

"REGULUS ARCTURUS BLACK"

Carina has been acting odd. I don't know what could've possibly happened during my brothers obnoxious birthday celebrations and now, but she's been avoiding me altogether.

It's slightly unsettling.

I followed her out of alchemy, seeing as she left without speaking to me at all. We haven't spoken in Transfiguration either.

Now, it's not as though I care all that much, maybe she's just in a mood, but I am rather curious. It's unlike her, is all.

I didn't get a chance to catch up to her though, seeing as Evan and his girlfriend were waiting out in the hallway, as usual. They stopped me just as I had exited the classroom.

"Going somewhere Reginald?" Evan asked, pushing himself off the wall.

I ignored him, turning towards Maria. "Has something happened to Carina?" I questioned.

A sly grin grew on her face. "Worried about her, are you?" she asked.

I rolled my eyes at her. "I was curious. She seems off." I stated, looking in the direction which Carina had went in.

Maria turned to see what I was looking at. "She came across a letter from her mother yesterday. I guess it took a toll on her. I haven't asked about it, just been giving her space. Seems like she needs it." she explained.

So she's ignoring me all because of some letter? I've had an ample amount of those from Mother coming in and you don't see me sulking around or ignoring her.

"I see." I said, averting my attention towards Maria again. "Do you know where she's headed? Common room, or library, or...something?"

"Well, I actually don't know where she would be. She just, sort of disappears whenever she's having one of those days. Maybe Remus knows?" she replied, thinking.

Some friend she is. Evan didn't rest until he figured out where I kept disappearing to.

"I'll see you back at the dorm." I told Evan, turning away from the two lovebirds.

"Oi! Where are you off to?" Evan called after me.

"You know where." I replied, walking away from them.