Chapter 92

Erika POV
"Let me go" I pleaded feeling lightheaded from the lack of air. Joe clicked his teeth gripping my neck harder. "I was gonna go easy with your punishment because of our son. You just couldn't keep your hands off other men. Could you? Your father would be ashamed of you" he spat.

He gripped my jaw bringing our faces close to one another. "Tell me who that bastard is or I will kill your father. Since you don't know this. He's already been having a hard time not being able to speak with his daughter for five years. He came to me spouting nonsense and I just couldn't contain myself. I had to put him in his place" he said calmly.

"What did you do" I hissed."Tell me who the fucker is," he said slowly in a deathly tone. I shook my head but I couldn't let my father die. I hadn't seen him....in so long. Did he hurt him? Kill him? Different outcomes of what happened got worse and worse.

Until I finally said his name"Anthony" I whispered.

Joe didn't say a word throwing me over his shoulder. His not yelling and hearing total silence from him scared me. I screamed, kicking to get away. However, he continued trudging down the hallways.
"You need to let me go" I explained. My voice went ignored as he went down a familiar dungeon-like room. It was cold with flickering lights. However, coming close to inspection there was a metal table in the center with tools placed along the walls.

A new fear unlocked within me. He wouldn't do this I thought. However, he was willing to break my leg. He laid me down and with my broken leg, easily strapped me. I looked to the sides trying to get a good look at what he was doing. "Please, don't. I'm your wife" I cried. He came around so, I could see his face. "You are my wife that's why you should have stayed and acted like one. You took our son away from me. Did you let this Anthony guy touch you? Have what took me years to get" he argued grabbing my pussy in a harsh tight grip.

His eyes locked with mine looking unhinged. "Did he touch here?" Joe asked grabbing a pair of scissors and placing them over my naval. I shook my head but he didn't care. He began to cut my clothes off until I was left in a bra and panties. He began to kiss my thigh up to my neck. Leaving a trace of marks.

Joe left the room where I could hear him speak to someone. Joe came back in leaving right where he left off.  "I'm gonna erase everything that guy did to you, Erika. My son will call me Dad. That bastard better pray we don't find him. Or he will end up just like those other men you cheated on me with" he said blankly. He turned around grabbing something off the metal tray. He turned around with a knife "Let's get started" he cockily smiled.

Luna POV
I sat in the garden watching Annie play. Annie was three years old. She was the greatest gift I could have. Marcus and I had decided to move to London. I hadn't spoken to my parents or Erika's family. I just hoped that Erika would never get found. After, one year Joe stopped looking for us and we were able to settle down. That's when we had our sweet Annie.

She looked just like Marcus but had my personality. Marcus sat down sighing heavily. I looked over at him "What's wrong"? "I'm sorry Luna". "He found her," Marcus says. I stood up making Marcus worried. "What are you going to do," he asked. "She's my best friend" I explained. "We have a child. It's dangerous to go back". "She has a child. What if I was in that situation? I'm sorry but we're going back," I told him going into the house.

Erika POV
It had been two days. Joe had burned me, cut me in places only he could see. Then, he got a doctor to tend to my wounds. I lay on the table to see Joe come in with a box. "I can't take it anymore. I want to see my son before you kill me" my voice cracked.

"I would never kill you, love. You're about to learn your lesson" he smirked. I still couldn't move and my body still shivered at the sight of him. He sat the box on the table in the corner where he kept all the tools he had used on me. There was a red ribbon at the top holding the box together. "I ordered my men to get this present just for you. I had the doctor check you while you were unconscious to make sure you weren't pregnant. And seeing that the child has the perfect mixture of you and me. It's my child, not Will's" he laughed.

He pulled the ribbon swiftly and the walls of the box dropped. A loud pitching scream came from my throat seeing Athony's head sitting there. His eyes were still open and his mouth was left ajar. He looked like something out of The Walking Dead. I couldn't look away cause of the straps. I just had to stare at his head.

"Hh..how could you" I whispered. The tears poured from my eyes like a waterfall. I felt like throwing up but couldn't get it out. Joe picked up Anthony's head by his curly hair and put it close to my face. "Is this who you want to kiss, make love to? Go ahead" he urged. I tried moving my eyes away but Joe just forced his face into my eyes.

"You can't do anything with a head separated from his body" he chuckled into my ear.

My lips trembled and my eyes flushed with tears to the point where I couldn't see. He threw Anthony's head onto the floor where it rolled into the corner. A gargled sob came from my throat and Joe slammed his hand over my mouth. "Stop crying for this Pendejo".

He laid his face against mine "This pinche cabron got to see you with the morning sickness and cute cravings. I wanted to see you waddling and swelling up. With my fucking kid. So, we're gonna have another baby so, I can experience this. Be there like I was supposed to be" he says with a raspy voice. He uncovers my mouth and a shaken smile creeps up my tear-soaked face.

"You won't ever be able to get a child out of me again. I tied my tubes. I won't ever bear another child from you" I sneered.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi, guys sorry about the late updates. Happy New Year! I just completed one of my other stories "His Love"! I will be updating consistently from now on. Our sweet Anthony is dead what will Joe do now? Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment!