Chapter 11

Erika POV
I went to work and told Luna and Will about the trip. They both agreed. Currently I was in Joe and I loft packing for the trip.While I was trying to close my suit case the door bell rung. I opened the door to find a grinning Will and Luna. "I told you she wasn't gonna be ready" Luna joked. "Oh be quiet. I only need help zipping my suit case." I told her.

"I will help" Will smiled. I took him into my room. He gently closed the suit case. Once he was done he rolled the suit case  into the living room where Luna was sitting. "So where's the maniac" Luna questioned. I laughed " Dont call him that and he's away on a business trip. He should be back tomorrow" I said. "That explains it" Luna said.

I rolled my eyes. "Let's get going" Will said. He grabbed his and my suit case. Luna and I made suggestive faces to each other while smiling. I locked the door to the loft and we left. We got to an air strip with a huge white plane waiting. Marcus waved once we all stepped out of the car. Will got out our suitcases while Marcus and I hugged. Will walked over to us. "I have people that can take those" Marcus said looking at Will with our bags. We all followed Marcus onto the plane. We walk in to see a couple making out in the back of the plane.

"Sarah, Timothy stop making out. You're making our guests uncomfortable" Marcus yelled. They both stood up and we all greeted each other. Once we we're all settled into our seats the plane took off."

After, the long plane ride we had finally arrived. We were greeted by two chauffeurs after getting off the plane. They guided us all into a nice black stretch limo. We warmed up inside the car while we waited for the chauffeurs to put all our bags in the car.

Once they were done they got into the limo and started driving. While driving I saw the mountains with hero's of snow on them and a vast of forest all around us. After, an hour of driving we finally pulled in at what looked like a large ski resort. "Here it is everyone" Marcus smiled. We all got out of the limo in awe of the mansion like lodge in front of us.

Once we all headed inside we were met with a cabin feel. There were dear heads mounted on the wall. There was a nice glass fire place in the center of the room. Once we all went through the house Will and I found some maids in the kitchen.

They were preparing hot coco and chocolate chip cookies. We all sat down on the couches. "Now once we we finish our coco I will give everyone a good three hours of rest. Then it's off to snow boarding" Marcus spoke. We all nodded and got Cosy around the fire.

After five minutes the maids had brought some mugs of hot chocolate. I took my cup blowing on it, while I watch the steam evaporate from the cup. Luna grabbed her cup, trying to drink her coco and burned her mouth. We all laughed and watch as she tried rubbing her tongue to cool it down.

Once we were all finished we all went to our rooms. Sarah,Timothy were in one room. While Marcus and Will had single rooms. Luna and I shared a room. As soon as Luna and I got to our room we jumped in our beds then laid flat out. After a few minutes I fell asleep.

I felt a hand on my shoulder shaking me awake. I opened my eyes to see Luna grinning at me. "Wake up bitch  it's time to go Skiing" Luna screamed excitedly.  I sat up glaring at Luna. She smiled wickedly while throwing my clothes at me. "Get dress" Luna said. I walked to the restroom doing my business. Once I was done with everything we both headed out of the room.

Luna was dressed in an insulated fitted pink ski jump suit. Her hair was curled going down her back and she had matching hot pink mittens. I had on black snow overalls with a white undershirt. My wolf curled hair was hidden but out on the side because of my matching white cap. I had on black snow boots.

When we got downstairs everyone was standing by the door dressed and ready. Sarah and Timothy had on matching snow outfits in Blue. Marcus had on a stylish all white Snow boarding outfit with brown fur around the trim of his matching hoodie. Will had on a puff white jacket and black snow pants.

We all walked outside to see three four-wheelers in front of the car way. Luna squealed while running over to one of them. "Alright, guys two people on each one. These will take us to resort across that heel over there to-go boarding." Marcus smiled. Timothy got on to one of the four wheelers then started it. Sarah grabbed his lower stomach hoping on. Marcus got on with Luna which left me and Will.

Hello, I'm hoping you all like this chapter. Please vote, like and comment.