Chapter 69

Luna POV
"We can't go with card. Everything has to be off the books. We won't be able to communicate with her once she leaves" I explain to Taylor. "I know. I have a house prepared for her and I know wiring out money would be too suspicious. So, I sold my diamond necklace father gave to me. Hundred thousand should be enough to last her" Taylor explained.

"All I can say is if the plan dosent work when they get back. She will be in more harm than good. I just hope she won't have a different opinion on leaving him being with him for two weeks alone" I sipped sadly on my coffe. "Knowing my sister she will be happy to leave that son of bitch side" Taylor said stabbing her knife into her coffee cake.

Erika POV
"Now listen when we get to the house you need to behave. My grandparents and aunt act like the olden days of mafia. Where women cook and don't speak. There supposed to listen to the mans every word. Honey, I know you're the most independent women I know. You speak your mind which is what I love about you but I don't want them to. Try anything so please just don't talk unless spoken too, alright" Joe stared waiting for an answer.

"I thought this was my honeymoon. Peace, relaxation I though. Happiness at least a little. This sounds like a fucking horror fifties show. I have to stay like that for two shitty whole weeks" I spat. Joe clenched his jaw jumping to edge of his leather seat. He pulled my head so our temples were touching.  "Stop it. Don't fucking cuss like that. I'm trying to help you. Just listen to me,please".

I rolled my eyes nodding my head sitting back in my seat. "Rest, we land in four hours" Joe stated. Four hours passed with me not sleeping. We boarded off the plane with a line of guards standing tall making an isle. Some bags were put inside of the trunk and we headed off. We passed by beautiful buildings and landscape. After, two turns a long set of  nice gold gates went on for miles. Until finally we got to the entrance that opened up.

We parked and in front were people on the steps. Joe helped me out as I glance at the unfamiliar people. "Oh my Jospeh. It's been so long since I've seen you" an old woman hugged. "You must be Erika" an older man stated taking my hand kissing it. "Yes, this is Erika my wife" Joe smiled.

I bit my lip feeling weird hearing the word "wife". "She looks thin to be carrying the next heir" the older woman stated. I took a deep breath placing a smile on my face. "She does indeed" another woman stated. You must be the aunt. "Come in dears. you both must be tired. She should go get changed out of that harlot-like dress" the other woman seethed.

I held my tongue about speaking when Joe grabbed my shoulder taking me inside. "Did she say I looked like a slut" I whispered. "They're conservative. I will put them in their place.". We went up the brown steps going into a double-door like set room.

The room was beautiful king-size bed with a balcony. There were night stands on both sides and a nice flat screen tv. There were plants and flowers in the room. There was a small pool-size bathtub and double sinks. "This is beautiful" I smiled. Joe wrapped his arm around my lower stomach. "My family has lived here for generations. I knew you would like the interior. We should get changed" Joe chuckled kissing my cheek.

Some maids brought in our bags. I looked through the clothes that I didn't pack. Finding a nice white summer dress. It was hot and this was perfect for a nice lunch. Joe had on a weird white fabric shirt and matching pants. His hair was still gelled but with a side part. I could see the sweat dripping down his chest that was barred half button up.

"You look amazing as always" Joe smirked. "Thank you" I stuttered. Hand and hand we walked downstairs sitting down with the family. There was Joe's grandparents, sister in law and son. We sat down and waited for the maids to bring the food.

"So, have you spoke with club owners that owe us money here" Joe's grandfather asked. "Let's leave the business talk to after dinner, grandfather"Joe said coldly. I gulped feeling the tension in the room. Joe'grandfather shrugged it off as dinner was served.

There was creamy Tortellini soup with sausage. However there was also Kale in it. I looked at everyone as they began eating. I scooped out the kale leaving it on a napkin. Joe's grandmother stared at me and our eyes made contact. "I see. So, this is why you don't have more meat on your bones. Are you trying to starve my grandchild" she sneered.

The Crazed Manजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें