Chapter 68

I nodded taking my hand out of his grasp. A maid sat our plates down as everyone had began talking and eating. "I had the chef make your favorite dish" Joe smiled. I looked at plate seeing salmon, rice and a salad. "Thank you" I told the maid as she smiled. "You should be thanking me" Joe said salty.

I scoffed "thanks for killing Will and forcing me to marry you". Joe gripped my thigh making me wince. "Alright" I whispered. "You want to piss me off. Don't you. I swear if you wasn't pregnant" he glared. I finished my meal quietly.

After an hour Joe stood up holding out his hand. I looked up taking his hand and walking down the steps. He guided me to the dance floor where slow music began to play. "We welcome Mr. And Mrs.Lombardi" an announcer spoke. There was a photographer taking pictures as we dance.

Joe span me out and back in. My back was touching his chest as his arms rapped around my hips. "You know this reminds me of our prom night. We danced the night away. It's was a magical night just like tonight" Joe whispers husky into my ear. "It was a magical night" I said truly. I pushed my hips out and moved my hands telling the dj to speed the music.

Suavemente by Elvis Crespo plays.

Joe nodes his head laughing. My side of the family came from their seats and began dancing. Tyler and his partner began salsa dancing. While Jhon and Nini danced as well.
"If I'm going to have the most hellish time in the near future. I could at least have a good night tonight. So let's party" I smiled. Luna, Taylor and I danced like their was no tomorrow.

Joe met with guests as I danced with my family. Once the night had begun to end people started leaving. My mother and father grabbed my hand. "It's time to send you off. You know there's been a tradition in our family" my mother smiled. Everyone followed behind Joe and I as we walked down the steps. Tyler and my parents threw flowers as Joe helped me into the SUV. As the car drove away I waved with tears in my eyes.

I stopped waving once I could no longer see them. I sat in my seat rolling up the window. "You look beautiful, esposa " Joe smiled. I glared at him then turned giving my attention to the dark window. "Where exactly are we going on this so called honeymoon of ours" I asked. "Italy. I have to do business there and it's a good chance for you to meet the rest of the family".

I tightened my grip on my dress curling my lip. "How long will we be there"? "Two weeks" Joe said before grabbing my hand and kissing it.

Two weeks with unknown people great.

Nini POV
We watched the rest of the families leave. "I'm happy that we're now all one family" I smiled to Chris. We said our goodbyes and I closed the door. I followed closely behind Jhon. "We're did you send them on their honeymoon. You know Erika doesn't want to be with him. Why would you force her to be with him alone" I questioned pointing at his chest.

"Erika is my god daughter however the way acts won't be tolerated by the other families. They were already questioning her today? And your son didn't make it any better. So, I sent them to the family house in Italy. She needs to be taught our ways and Joseph needs to finish some business for me" Jhon stated while taking off his tie. My hands began shaking in anger and I slapped Jhon swiftly across the face.

Jhon licked the edge of his mouth and stood up towering over me. "I understand you're worried but you think you can hit me" Jhon said darkly. He gripped my throat making my feet come off me off the ground. "Maybe we need to take you to Italy too" Jhon said kissing my neck.

My breathe hitch rembering Italy. "I will never go back there" I whispered. I pulled my zipper down standing naked in front of Jhon. "That's more like it". He pushed me down onto the bed and climbed on top of me. "She has a child" I stated locking eyes with Jhon. He hovered above me sighing. "They will acquire to that. She will still get trained".

Taylor POV
Two weeks later
"Honey, you've been acting weird for two weeks. What is wrong" my husband asked me. "Do you still have that house in Houston" I asked. "Of course, why" he asked.

"I need your help for someone and they need a place to stay".