Chapter 27

Don POV
I pulled up to eight cars parked at the landing strip. One of my men opened the door. Marcus was standing at the top of the steps of the plane. I walked up coming inside the plane to see my men all sitting in their seats.

I went to the back going into the hallway leading to the only bedroom. My wife was sitting beside my son's bed. While his body was hooked up to cords. My wife looked up at me and then back at our son. "Remember when he was little and he wouldn't talk to anyone" she smiled sadly.

"Yea" I sighed sitting down on the couch. "You told me it was just a phase and you were right" she smiled with tears coming down her face.
"He started talking when we first met the Garrisons" I said.

Erica's POV
I was sitting in living room with my parents sitting in the couch in front of me. There had been silence in the room for a couple of minutes. The only thing heard was the tall brown clock in the corner ticking. "There's no way for me to say this" I sighed rubbing my hands on my thighs.

"I'm moving to Paris for three months" I blurted out. My mom gasped while dad just stared at me. "I got the promotion. I will get better pay and will be able to up my clientele" I said excitedly. They were both silent until my mother stood up coming over to me.

She hugged me "I'm so happy for you" I smiled. "Thank you. I was so worried you wouldn't " I stopped speaking when I heard my Dad get up. He stomped out of the room leaving me and my mom shocked. I held my head in sadness. "You know how he is. You're his little girl. He dosen't want you to leave" my mom said while holding my chin.

I got up going up the steps "he never wants me to leave" I mumbled to myself.
Flashback
I ran down the steps in anger with my father following close behind me. "DON'T YOU GO OUT THAT DOOR" MY FATHER YELLED. "I WANTED THIS SINCE I COULD REMEMBER AND NOW YOU WANT TO RUIN THIS OPPORTUNITY" I screamed. "Escort her back to her room" my dad spoke to the butler.

I wanted to move to Calfornia secretly but my dad wanted me to stay. I had an opportunity at a company but as soon as a letter came in the mail. My father blew his top hat. Ever since then I have never mentioned moving anywhere else.

Except now.

Flashback ended
"Dad" I called out knocking on the door. I opened it sticking my head through seeing him sitting on the bed back facing away from me. I walked over sitting beside him. "I know you're grown but you're my baby. I want you to always be safe and happy" he said sadly. "I am happy and I will be safe there. I promise" I said while holding his hand. "Do you have to go" my dad asks.

"Yes," I smiled. My dad groaned rubbing his hand on his face. "Fine. You can go but you have to call me every day". "Okay," I smiled hugging him tightly. "Thank you, thank you" I repeated happily.

Rico POV
I woke up to hearing bullets flying. I scrambled up from the bed grabbing my two guns out of the nightstand. "Ana" I yelled. She woke up hazzie but adjusted when she heard the gunshots. She started shaking in fear. "Are those...gunshots" she stuttered.

"Yes, now come" I held out my hand for her to take. She grabbed it and walked off the bed. Once I got to the door I silently opened it ajar to see two men running up our steps. I closed the door silently turning to Ana who was silently crying. I held Ana's checks whipping the tears. "I need you to listen to me. Stay close behind me. Hold my shirt if you have to but stay behind me" I said darkly. She nodded her head and I opened the door.

I took a protective stance in front of Ana holding my two guns. Ana cowered behind gripping my shirt as if her life depended on it. We started moving I shot both of the men that came towards us. We went down the spiral stair case. Once I got to the end there were four men. I shot two of them in the head realizing those were my last bullets.

"Hide" I whispered to Ana. She ran behind the grand piano. I threw my gun into one of the guy's faces. The guy groaned hitting the floor then I punched the other guy. He punched me then I kicked him. He fell to the floor while the other guy got up. "Come on" I smiled egging him to fight. He ran trying to throw a punch at me but I grabbed him by his neck snapping it.

His body hit the floor and when I turned I heard a gunshot. The guy had shot me in my side. I hissed in pain dropping to the floor on my knees. The guy walked up close to me smiling. "Once I kill you I will get that girl over there and take her for a spin," he said with lust in his eyes.

My eyes went dark and I spat out the blood in my mouth. Once he was close I tackled him on his back and stabbed him in the head. The main door opened with twelve of my men. I stood up holding my wound "clean this up. Take care of-" I stopped talking feeling dizzy.

My eyes shut and I fell to the ground.

*********************
If I was Ana I would try to escape. Do you think Rico okay? I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment it encourages me to write more!