Chapter 19

Erika POV
After coming back from our trip Will and I had been spending practically almost everyday together. We've been on dates like to the movies, picnic and a cousin wedding. Joe is as cranky as ever but I haven't seen him as often. He told me once we came back that he had some really important business and I wouldn't be seeing him for a little while.

Currently I was laying down in bed with Will arms wrapped around me. I felt Will kiss my neck. "Good morning" he whispered. U turned over and smiled. Will pulled me closer so we were flushed together. "So it's twelve pm. I think it's time to be productive and get up" Will told me while I laughed. "Do we have to. It's Sunday" I whined.

Will unwrapped his arms and sat up. He had no shirt on but gray sweatpants. The sun glazed against his abs as he flexed and stretched. I licked my lips when I saw his back walking into the restroom. I put my hands through my hair and sighed.

After ten mins Will came back out looking refreshed. "I'm gonna go get us some food you stay here" he kissed my head and I watch him from my room close the front door. I got up did my business then changed into some different clothes. I moved my blanket from my bed and walked to the couch. I turned on the tv and got comfortable. Ten minutes later the door opened. I glanced to the side to see Joe coming in looking exhausted. His suit looked ruffled and his tie was gone.

"Are you okay" I asked. Joe walked over sitting down beside me putting one arm on top of the couch. "I'm just tired. A lot of things started happening. So I had to fix it" he said deeply.

It made a shiver go down my back. "I'm glad you're back. I've missed my friend" I pout. "Well I'll be here from now on" Joe's eyes light up and he smiles. The door opened with Will holding a cup holder for two and a big brown bag. From the smell I could tell it was croissants and donuts.

I got up helping Will put the bag on the counter. Will looked over at Joe silently. "Hey Joe. Haven't seen you in a while" Will said while wrapping both his arms around my waist. "Yea, I had a long business trip. A lot of paperwork and fixing things here, there " Joe said while looking at us.

I lightly tapped Will's hand to get him to let me go. I went back to the counter and brought the bag over sitting next to Joe. "I think Will brought enough for you to have some. The whole bag is full" I laughed. Will grabbed our two cups and came over to other side of me.

I handed Joe a croissant then got one for me. "You want me to go get the chocolate" Joe smirked at me. "Of course" I smiled. Joe walked over to the kitchen. "What do you need chocolate for" Will whispered beside me. Joe sat down with a warm cup of chocolate putting on the table in front of us.

"She's always eaten chocolate with croissants" Joe answered for me. "I didn't know that" Will said awkwardly. I laughed nervously " We just started dating there's a lot of stuff you will find out about me". I flipped through movies turning on a marvel movie.

I sat back cuddling into Will eating my chocolate covered croissants. The movie ended and it was about four pm. I stretched my body out and moved the covers off of myself. Will was asleep and Joe had moved all the trash to kitchen.

"I'm glad we were able to watch a movie all together. I was a little worried you and Will wouldn't get along" I smiled. Joe back straightened and he looked at me. "Why do want me to get along with him so badly" He walked over. "You're my best guy friend and I don't want it to be awkward for you both to be in the same place. I want to be able to hang out with both of you" I said looking at him.

Joe had both his hands on either side of me. Our faces were close. "Don't you miss when it was just you and me hanging out" Joe questioned. Joe held one side of my cheek slightly stroking it. I opened my mouth but Joe walked away slamming the door to his room.

This was normal Joe has always been touchy-feely that's always been our friendship. Him protective and confusing.

Flashback
I was sitting beside Joe on the steps watching kids playing games during recess. One of the girls Lila came over. She had a pink flower dress with matching bows. "Hi Joey. The girls and I were wandering if you wanted to come
Play with us. I glanced over at Joe "No" he said. Lila stomped away back over to her friends.

Joe held my hand while still sitting on the steps. "Why didn't you go play" I asked. "I wanted to stay with you" he smiled. Two
minutes later a boy came over. "Hi, Erika do want to play tag" he asked. "Sure, can Joe play". "Yea" the boy smiled. I let go of Joe's hand and grabbed the other boys hand.

I got up and got pulled back. One of my hands were held by Joe and other was by the boy. Joe slapped the boys hand away. "Stop it Joe. You can come play too" I told him. Joe arms wrapped around me shielding me from the little boy.

"We were only seven then" I thought to myself.

*******************
I hope everyone like's this chapter! Things will be taking a darker turn. This is a dark love romance so, if this is not for you please do not continue reading. I do hope very one continues reading. Please vote and comment it encourages to write more!