Chapter 35

Rico POV
"Your wife once you to come along with Luna and I for breakfast" Marcus spoke facing the door where our ladies couldn't see. "I knew they would get along" I smirked. Marcus rolled his eyes walking away from me and towards Luna and Ana.

"You ready, baby" I asked looking down at her. "We will follow you" I explained to Marcus. "Alright" Marcus replied holding Luna's hand. I grabbed Ana hand and held her back helping her get up. "You know. I'm never doing this again" she sighed walking slowly in front of me.

"How about we negotiate three more" I joked. Ana turned giving me a murderious look. "Two then" I said helping her down each step. By the time we got to the car I negotiated "one more". Ana fixed the radio to the car and glanced at me. "You're sleeping on the couch tonight" she faked smiled. I pouted following Marcus all the way to the restaurant.

Marcus POV
"I'm glad you're making friends" I glanced at Luna who was texting on her phone. "Yep. We exchanged numbers. Ana is one bad chick" she giggled. I nodded looking back over to the road. I layed my hand on her thigh while glancing at the red light in front of us.

"So what did your brother have to talk to you and Rico about" Luna asked holding her phone on her lap. "He wanted to know how the business was going". "What else". "Not much" I said in a high pitch tone. "MARCUS" she questioned in a serious tone.

"He just wanted to know what Erica was doing from her guards stands point". "HE HIRED PEOPLE TO WATCH HER" she yelled. "He just wanted to make sure she was okay. He's been in a coma for two months" I explained. "I knew he was a little possessive but not FUCKING PHYSCO" she sighed.

"So, what exactly did her guards tell him" she said in quotations with her fingers. I sighed running a hand through my hair "they explained her promotion and her moving. That's it". "So pretty much her whole new life in Paris" I groaned "He's fucking sick" Luna said with disgust."That's my brother you're talking about" I raised my voice.

"Fine, I'm sorry. But do you understand how weird this is. There not dating, there not ex's, there barely even friends. So, he has no right to watch over her". "That's true but we have a lot of enemies in the business and my brother cares for her. He truly really only feels anything except for when it come to her. So, our enemies will try to use that for their gain. Do you really want to see Erica dead".

"No" Luna whispered. "Then as crazy as this might be she is protected" I sighed. "You're right" she whispered. "What am I hearing. You're saying I'm right" I smiled. Luna playfully hit my arm. "If you ever have anyone watching me like that. We're done" she said in a serious tone. "How about this. I will let you know if I feel that you're unsafe and ask you about having body guards" I questioned. "Deal" she replied holding and clasping our hands. "Now, let's eat" she said getting out the car.

Rico POV
"Nice, Lu Coucou" I smiled handing the valet my keys and helping Ana out of the car. After much begging I will be sleeping in the bed with my wife instead of the couch.  Marcus sat Luna down in her seat while I did the same for Ana.

We all looked over the menu for a few minutes until Luna sat hers down. "So I'm guessing with the story Ana told me how you both got together you put the idea of stalking someone in Joe's head" Luna smiled tilting her head to the side. I began laughing "No, he's been like that for ages".

"He's been obsessed with Erica since forever". "That's true" she replied. "I can remember the first day I met Erica".

Flashback
Rico POV
The Don family had move from Italy to New York. Since I was to be Joe's right hand man. I had to finish my training along side him. During the summer I would stay with the family.

I had gotten to the house and it was quiet. The butler met at the entrance explaining to me where Joe was. I headed upstairs to the theatre room. When I walked in I saw no one inside. Until, I came further into the room and saw legs kicking out from the seat.

"Who might you be" I smiled mischievously looking at Erika. Age ten. "My names Erica. Who are you" she smiled. Erica made my breath hitch. She had pretty brown skin and chubby cheeks. "I'm Rico. Joe's friend" I held my hand out. She held up her hand to shake mine but I got knocked on the ground before I could meet her tiny hands.

"HEY" I yelled looking up at Joe. His eyes were dark and his jaw was clenched. He had push me to the ground. Joe turned handing a bucket of popcorn to Erica giving her a sweet smile.

"You shouldn't touch what isn't yours" Joe said sternly. Erica got up from her seat helping me up. "That was mean, Joe" Erica gazed at Joe. "I'm sorry" he replied looking at me.

Flashback ended
Rico POV
"Ever since then I realized how mad he was about her". Ana looked shock gazing at me. "If you think that's a crazy story. You definitely want to hear mine" Luna grinned.

*************************
I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!
Please vote it encourages me to write more!