Chapter 75

Joe POV
"What's wrong" she questioned in a worried voice."What" I questioned suprised she cared enough to ask about me. "What. Is. Wrong? You've talked to your father?" She asked like reading my mind. I smiled rubbing my palm over my face. "How did you know" I asked leaning against the door. Erika looked at the tv putting a strand of her coily hair behind her ear. "You always have that expression on your face when you talk to your father. You've been like that since we were kids" she explained.

"He frustrates me to god no bounds" I said pushing off the door. "Well you probably frustrate him too" Erika scoffed. I nodded sitting on the bed. There was silence for minute until I grabbed the remote. "Why don't we watch a movie like old times why we wait on your food". "Sure" Erika shrugged putting her back on the head board.

She got more comfortable as I played "The hunger games". I stayed sitting at the edge wanting my wife to be comfortable. We got to the part where they do there individual trials when someone knocked. I clicked my tounge getting up from my spot.

I opened the door taking the food from the maid. I sat the juice on Erika's night table and handed her the metal stray.  "Oh god the smell. I miss that holy smell" she moaned. I gulped feeling hot as I watch her pick up the hotdog. She slowly took a bite with the chili slightly spilling down her chin.

Before I notice I had used my finger as a napkin. Erika froze putting down her hotdog. I backed up licking the chili off my finger. She wiped the rest of access chili around her mouth with a napkin. "Thx" she smiled looking back at her hotdog.

"You've been with me all morning. When are you going to eat" she questioned. "I'm not hungry. I will eat dinner. Here let's get back to the movie" I started getting the remote and pressing play. I sat back down on the bed next to Erika. She downed her first hotdog as we both watched the movie. "Are you sure" she asked.

I waved my hand around looking at the last chili filled hotdog. "You use to love these. Come on I know you missed them" she grinned holding the hotdog at me. I obliged taking a bite getting the chili on Erika's hand and on the sheet. I chewed it looking at the chili on Erika's hand. I slowly licked her palm getting the rest of the chili off.

When Erika and I eyes met she seem to have a heated gaze and flustered face. The hotdog fell from her hand hitting the plate as she squirmed. "What was the that" Erika blubbered whipping her hands quickly on the napkin.
"Couldn't waste good chili" I smirked.

Erika shook her head not looking at me. "You even got it on the sheet" she screeched. I quickly went through the closet grabbing a small towel. I rubbed the chili stain out of the white sheet. "Look all better" I showed. Erika began laughing "oh what a good maid you are".

I rolled my eyes quirking an eyebrow. "I always did have to clean up for you and cook. I guess you can call me the greatest maid of all time" I smiled. Erika pouted knowing my words to be true. We went back to watching tv but made fun of some of the scenes. It had been a while since we had been like this. I was enjoying every ounce of it.

This was the reason why I had to be with her. Why I loved her. She made me feel things. When I'm with her I can become someone. Not just a killer or the next Don. Someone who she needs. After the movie, I had pondered about my father's words.

"You need to tell her to behave". I turned to Erika making her look at me. "I have to tell you something. "In a month's time there will be a ceremony for us. We both will be crowned Don and Donna. All of the families will join us as we sworn in to protect and be over everyone".

"What is it like becoming queen and king" she joked. I gripped her hand making her stop smiling. "This is serious. You must behave. Don't do anything that will embarrass me or our our family. I won't let anyone hurt you but if you don't listen I will have to punish myself" I explained.

Erika stood up with a scowl upon her face. "We were good. Everything was like normal and you start with this Misogynistic crap again. Embarss you" she laughed. "See this is what I'm talking about. You were doing fine. My grandmother taught you the way to act properly. Like a Donna. All I'm telling is to act like that at the party. I love how you are now but-" I explained.

Erika shook her head "I AM NOT LIKE THE OTHER WOMEN YOUR FAMILY HAS CHANGED. YOU'RE TELLING ME HOW TO  ACT.  HOW TO DRESS. I DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO BE A FUCKING DONNA. HOW ABOUT YOU CHANGE THE WAY YOU SPEAK AND ACT. YOU HURT ME WHEN YOU'RE MAD.YOU TAKE MY BODY AND USE IT HOWEVER YOU WANT. YOU EVEN KILL OTHER MEN BECAUSE THE THOUGHT OF ME BEING HAPPY WITH SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOU. KILLS YOU" she spat.

******************
Everything was going so well. NOT. What will happen next now that this argument has started? Please vote it encourages me to update.