Chapter 67

Joe POV
I walked down the aisle hand and hand with my wife. We went up the stares to change as the guest headed to other hall. Erika sat on the bed with a blank look upon her face. She stared at floor ignoring me as I changed in front of her. I called out to her but no movement.

I nudged Erika's chin up to look at me. "You need to smile. We just got married. Why do you look so down" he frowned. "I'm not happy to be married to you" she spat looking viciously at me. I gripped her jaw looking darkly into her teary eyes. "Don't look at me like that. You will smile and come to love me. There's a lot of families we must meet. You will behave" I yelled.

I heard a knock at the door and muttered for them to come in. Taylor and Luna came in. "You should get going. Everyone's looking for the fucking groom" Luna sassed. I went passed Luna clenching my jaw. "I have to get Marcus to get his bitch in check" I spat going down the steps. I put on a fake smile fixing my tie.

Erika POV
"It's okay" Luna and Taylor keep repeating. "We have to get you changed" Taylor wiped my tears. "I promise. I am going to get you and your child away from him". I nodded standing up turning so Taylor could undue my dress. I changed into a blood deep red dress that fitted me perfectly. I guess Mother changed my dress.

Luna switched my lip stick to a matte red that complemented my dress. They took down my bun look and curled my hair. My shiny locks went down to my waist in small cute curls. "Now this the baddy who's ready to serve to Mafia lords" Luna smiled. I laughed fiddling with my hands "I'm nervous meeting such dangerous people" I stuttered.

Taylor laid her hand upon my shoulder. "Although I know you hate Joe right now. I know he would never let anyone hurt you.". "True" Luna agreed. "Alright, let's go" I told them. Leaving the room I walked down the stairs with Luna and Taylor walking close behind me.

Once we got to the hall there were eyes on me. People whispering and smiling. "Darling" my mother called out opening her arms. She hugged me "I was scared it wasn't going to work but you look gorgeous" she smiled. "Thank you for making the dress" I smiled to my mother.

My father grinned hugging me "what will I do know. I won't be able to see you as much" my father frowned. "You can see me whenever you want to. Me being married won't stop that. I promise" I kissed him on the cheek. Rico came over. "Ahh, I guess congratulations are in order" Rico hugged. "Yea" I said dryly. There was a pregnant woman with stomach the size of three watermelons next to him which made me quirk my eyebrow.

"Oh this is my wife Anna. She's twenty weeks" he smiled at her which made my heart warm. "Nice to meet you. I've heard a lot of things from Luna about you" she smiled. "Nice meeting you also". Joe came over moving through everyone. "Excuse me, must take my wife from you all" Joe smiled taking my hand.

"You look beautiful however you shouldn't have shown this much cleavage to everyone" Joe whispered. "You're going to dictate what I wear on today of all days" I growled. "Do. Not. Take that tone with me" he sleethed. We walked over to a group of men.

"Meet Mr. Moreno, Espino, Colons and Rossini" Joe greeted. I shook hands with everyone of them however they didn't speak to me directly. "She's stunning. Where did you find her? I've never heard of her family" one of the men asked. "She's not from one of our families. We were childhood sweethearts and fell in love. And I would hate for my wife to feel less than equal than all of us. Why don't you speak to her instead of addressing me" Joe said standing tall.

Some of them cower in fear while others clenched their jaw. "I'm sorry" he stuttered. "It's fin-" "I will be speaking to you later about this incident" Joe said darkly. Joe guided my back to another group where I saw Nini. "My daughter" Nini smiled. "You look so beautiful. I'm guessing your mother made this" Nini asked. "Of course" I smiled.

"Future Don" one of the men bent their head down as he left their conversation. "My Erika. I'm proud you have joined our family" Jhon hugged. I hugged him back seeing Joe stand still beside me. "I've prepared a great honey moon for you both" Jhon stated. Joe snagged his hand around my waist "really" Nini said looking at her husbands.

My face paled and I began to cough. "I don't think that's a good- "thank you dad. Why dont I go make the announcement" Joe cut me off. I glared his way as he ignored my gaze taking me to middle of dance floor. Their was silence and everyone glanced at us. The spot light hit us blinding from everyone stares.

"Thank you everyone for coming and celebrating with us this mommentous occasion. We will all head to our tables for dinner and there will be dancing later. Thank you everyone" Joe smiled. Everyone clapped and headed towards the numbered tables on the other side of the room.

There was a long table for Joe and I. Joe held out my seat and I sat down. He unfolded his tucks sitting beside me. "Having fun" Joe asked. "No, not really. I don't want to go anywhere with you. Including the honeymoon " I spat smiling. Joe clenched his jaw fake smiling. "After this you will be left alone with me. Do you really want to make me angry" Joe asked putting a tight grip on my hand under the table.