BONUS CHAPTER

Snayal mansion was getting overflowed with chains of laughter followed by love filled talks and teasing

Snayal mansion was getting overflowed with chains of laughter followed by love filled talks and teasing. Brides had been entered into their new house receiving a grand welcome. All the post marriage rituals were done. Radhika and Subhashikta were taking rest in guest room before getting ready for their first nights.

Parth, Krish were sitting in hall along with Pratikshit who were talking with guests and were checking around about their comfort.

"Hlo, boys! How are you feeling?" Pratikshit was seeming the most cheerful one.

"Feeling exactly like you used to feel," Parth was getting bored sitting at one place.

"Feeling like second class citizens in own home. Girls are having attention and affection of everyone. Everyone was ensuring their comfort. No one is asking about us," Krish was more annoyed than Parth as sitting at one place, that too without earning attention wasn't his cup of tea.

"You both deserve it, because you both have made me suffer this state. Whatever you give that you will get back sooner or later," Pratikshit was enjoying watching twins with the exactly same look which had become his signature look since years.

"What kind of sense of responsibility is this? Your sons are going to start their new lives, and you are mocking them instead of giving valuable advices!" Anyasa walked near the trios focusing her glare at Pratikshit.

"Sorry, but whatever I had told was true," Pratikshit countered in a low voice.

Shaking her head at Pratikshit, Anyasa started advising Parth and Krish about which they both weren't much attentive, because those were typical advices, obviously. Nothing was new in the list.

"And lastly never trouble your partner," Anyasa concluded her speech.

"This one is a little difficult to obey. There are some troubles which are the sweetness of married life, and those are called as sweet troubles," Krish shared a mischievous glance with Parth indicting him to join and support.

"If our partners won't get that trouble from us then you have to long for great grand children," Parth had a dominant look which wouldn't allow anyone to disagree with him.

"Fine, you both are allowed to serve your partners with sweet troubles," Anyasa agreed with a soft chuckle.

"My boys are quite sensible," Parineya approached the gang appreciating her sons.

"All the credit goes to papa," Parth shifted his gaze at Pratikshit with a smile which was an alert of danger for Pratikshit.

"This idea of sweet trouble is inspired by papa. Mostly we saw him implementing this idea around maa in the kitchen," Krish's words made Parineya glare at Pratikshit.

"Boys, all the best for the new start of your lives," for saving himself from his wife's glare, Pratikshit wished the boys pulling them into embrace, hiding his face from Parineya.