(21) I LOVE YOU

The words we utter either in anger or in agony we can't run away from those

The words we utter either in anger or in agony we can't run away from those. Both the words of anger and agony not only produce guilt, but sometimes also produce a kind of its own goodness. The frame work of these words was going to be drawn further.

Whole college was enthusiastic about picnic. On the fixed day everyone reached at college to start their journey for picnic. Some guardians had come to drop some students, so was Radhika.

"Krish, Parth, please take care of my doll. She's not doing well in these days. I have convinced Smiriti aunty for picnic, but I am feeling restless now," the lines of tension was visible on Radhika's face.

"Don't worry, sweetie. She's not only your doll. She has been the dedication of someone's heart for years. He along with me will take good care of her," Krish shifted his gaze at Parth despite Parth's warning of not doing so.

"What did you say? It wasn't audible," Krish did a good job of diverting Radhika's attention from her tension.

"I have said that she's not only your doll. She's my tiny mini also. I and Parth will take good care of her," Krish modified his statement.

"Don't do any mischief with anyone," siding her doubt over Krish's modified statement, Radhika advised.

"You know, I have been a good boy since I have got you. Maa finds difficulty in digesting this transformation of mine. Even she asked me either I was the same Krish whom she had given birth or not," no matter whatever the situation was none could resist Krish's words. Parth chuckled at Krish making Radhika do the same, eventually.

"You won't change ever. It's my mistake to mention the word mischief in front of you," a gentle slap was was received on Krish's arm by Radhika.

"Finally, you got it," at Radhika's give up Krish was grinning, widely.

"Let that be. Just don't make me wait for a long time when I call you, or else It will make me tensed. Parth, same words are applicable on you too," Radhika's concerned eyes were demanding positive response from the duos.

"Ok, ma'am!" Parth and Krish replied together.

The picnic buses left towards their destination. Everyone was enjoying their journey while Subhashikta was sitting silently peeping through the window. She was enjoying on her own pace.

Being lost in her pace she didn't realise when the bus crossed half of the journey. Bus stopped at a convenient place giving a short break to everyone. Coming out of bus some started to roam, some started to buy snacks from nearby shops, and some started to click pictures.

"Stop staring at her, Buddy!" Krish shook Parth who was fully engrossed in watching Subhashikta's each move.

"Radhika bhabhi had told to take care of her, right?" Parth replied still looking at her direction.