EPILOGUE

Days had passed gradually leading the cheerful flow of Parth and Subhashikta's lives

Days had passed gradually leading the cheerful flow of Parth and Subhashikta's lives. Krish and Parth had joined Pratikshit's business after completing their course of MBA. It had been one years, and the twins had earned fame in business world.

Krish and Parth had successfully created their own images making Parineya and Anyasa proud of them, and Pratikshit was bound to praise the range of profit they both had made in a short period of time.

Subhashikta also had completed her MBA for which everyone was waiting as after that her marriage with Parth and Radhika's marriage with Krish were planned to be conducted.

The rituals of marriage had started from engagement and had reached at the end point of its preparations.

It was the night before marriage. Krish and Parth came to visit their partners as lovers for the last time. That was the last time they had to live the thrilling experience of meeting their girls secretly. So, none of them was ready to miss the chance.

Climbing up the ladder Parth and Krish entered into the balcony of girls.

"Looks like someone is awake," Krish whispered in a low voice.

"She's not seeming like either Subhi or Radhika bhabhi," stressing on his eyes Parth realised that the person was none of the two for whom he and Krish were there.

Standing at their places twins were thinking about their next step.

"Right guess, Parth!" That person came in front of them with a teasing smile. She was none other than Smirti.

"Smirti aunty! Actually we came here for......," Krish couldn't find a convincing excuse.

"For checking preparations of marriage on insistence of papa," Parth blurred out as soon as he got an excuse.

"Not a good excuse, boys!" Smirti couldn't suppress her chuckle anymore.

"Well, girls are with their friends. I am sending them here, but you aren't allowed to talk with them more than 10 minutes. They have to sleep," she looked at them waiting for their replies, and they had to node in acceptance.

"Girls, what are you doing? Take a final break, everyone!" She went downstairs announcing the girls to wrap their chatting session.

After a short period of wait Radhika and Subhashikta appeared at their balcony.

"You both are unbelievable! You both came here tonight also!" Radhika huffed at the duo in disbelief.

"It's the last night on which we have the chance of secret meeting. So, we couldn't afford to lose it," Krish was approaching with slow steps to stand close near Radhika.

"Fine, your wish has fulfilled. So, meeting is over now," Radhika distanced herself a little steps away from Krish.

"We have come not only for meeting you both but also for making some moments," Parth's eyes were twinkling like stars making him more adorable.

"What do you mean?" Subhashikta observed Parth closely to read his gestures.

"Smirti aunty has allowed us to be here only for ten minutes. We can't expect anything much in ten minutes. So if you don't mind then can we.....," Krish walked nearer Radhika again focusing his intense gaze at her.

"Then can we, what?" Radhika was preparing herself cautiously to defend herself from Krish's mischief.

Parth was also imitating the intense look of Krish making Subhashikta doubt the same as Radhika

"Then can we take some selfies," Parth declared the actual motive, and laughed out loudly at the terrified looks of girls.

"Papa is absolutely right about you both. You both are so notorious," Radhika threw a sharp glare at the duo followed by Subhashikta.

"Why are you tagging us as notorious? We haven't done anything till now," Krish managed to speak amidst of laughter.

"We are tagged as notorious, because we haven't done anything notorious as per their expectations," saying so Parth resumed the laughing session.

"You both have only three minutes," Subhashikta smirked at the duo who stopped laughing immediately after listening her.

Taking out their phones Parth and Krish took some selfies of beautiful moments of the night which they had to miss the whole life. After the allotted time duration completed they both waved their hands at their girls, and left from there.

The next day everyone from both sides were busy in rituals of marriage. The day was full of enjoyment and ecstasy. That was the best day chosen by happiness to shower its full storage on both the families.

The marriage was solemnised, enthusiastically. Smiling at each other the newly wedded couples went to seek elders' blessings. Tears of farewell were shed before the girls could enter into the felicitated phrase of their lives to flourish along with their partners.

The destiny of lovers was proceeding towards a delightful destination.

So readers, here's the epilogue

Bonus chapter will come up soon.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Which shade of story did you like, whether it was suspense or comedy or romance or emotional?

(4) How was the overall journey of this story?

Bonus chapter will be updated at next.

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏