(7) THE OFFER

Care and anger, these both have their own contribution in relationship

Care and anger, these both have their own contribution in relationship. What if these two get combined? This combination is so adorable in each relationship, because we experience the softness of care and seriousness of anger at the same time.

Parth and Subhashikta's bonding was going through the exact phrase mentioned above which can be defined as the phrase of care mixed anger.

After a tiresome day starry sky and slow pace of occasional wind flow had prepared a perfect ambiance to soothe the man kind. Sitting under open sky Subhashikta was lost in her own thoughts. She was thinking about Parth's reaction over the incident happened in college.

She was guilty for making him upset, but along with that she was feeling an undefined happiness due to Parth's anger. A mild smile lingered to her lips remembering his eyes which were conveying his care mixed anger. For a moment she had tagged herself as mad who was cheering her friend's anger despite being guilty for her deed.

He didn't talk to her after knowing she didn't share her issue even after being his friend, but he claimed the right of being angry with her. He could have acted normally or could have calmed down after scolding her a little, but he chose to be angry with her. What was the reason of such response? She might not be only friend for him. She halted at this conclusion, because she couldn't go ahead.

If her conclusion is true then she has to find further to get a final conclusion, and if her conclusion is wrong then she has to face heart break. Scolding herself strictly Subhashikta leaned to the arm chair of balcony.

Picking up the radio kept in front of wooden table she played a ever green classic of nineties. She preferred to radio for enjoying songs. Her choice sounded a little weird to her generation, but she adored her choice without paying to anyone else.

She was engrossed in the melody with closed eyes. That pose didn't last long as she felt someone shake her from back.

"Krish bro! You just scared me!" Subhashikta controlled her scream when Krish came to her front.

"Why did you get scare? I have informed about my arrival, right?" His eyes were shining with mischief.

"Yes, but I was engrossed," she was sounding inattentive which Krish took as an advantage to inside.

"But not that much engrossed to let you go to my sister without handing my reward to me," she placed hand on Krish's shoulder preventing his move.

"Have I ever forgotten your reward? Here you take, Tiny mini!" Handing a big piece of chocolate to her Krish went inside to meet Radhika.

Leaving the love birds in privacy Subhashikta went down stairs. Opening door she steeped ahead to take a stroll in lawn. There she saw someone who was standing in lawn facing his back to her.

Assuming his as a thief she picked up a stick, and proceeded towards him with slow steps

"Don't move or else it won't be good for you," she pointed the stick on his back.

"Theft isn't a good habit. Everyone should earn honestly, and live harmoniously with others. I can understand you must be going through a hard time of life, but that doesn't mean you shall follow this path," she explained with genuine concern.

"Listen, I have an offer for you. Will you like to join me in maintaining my garden, as an assistant gardener? I will pay you for this work," listening her words he turned towards her shocking her to no end.

He was none other than Parth who came there with Krish.

"Parth! You are here! I am so sorry for assuming you wrongly," she dropped the stick instantly.

"So, you want me to join you as an assistant gardener!" he couldn't suppress his chuckle anymore.

"Sorry, Parth. I didn't know it was you," she apologized him once more.

"I must say it's a designated post. I will serve you gladly whenever you wish," his acceptance made her smile brightly.

"Aren't you angry with me any more, Parth?" She was hesitating to confirm his current mood.

"I didn't give you the chance to explain. That was why I came here with Krish," he revealed his reason of being there.

"I heard from Krish bro that uncle didn't like you both to get involved against Dinash. He cares for both of you. So, I decided to ignore him, and to keep the issue to me," her sadness reciprocated by his heart.

"After losing papa I realised his value deeply. I was so stubborn with papa, and he used to bear all my stubbornness with a smile. Parents are too precious to be cherished even till the end of life. We shall never bother them who always welcome each bothering from our side as bliss of parenthood," Some tear drops leaked from her eyes.

"I am sorry, Subhi. I should haven't reacted like that," his hands reached to her cheeks involuntarily to wipe her tears.

"Your anger made me feel special, Parth. Don't leave this ever," she held his hand softly.

"You are just impossible. I have seen someone for the first time who is asking anger for herself," he chuckled shaking his head making her lost at his gesture.

His honey brown eyes were glowing under reflection of starry sky as if a mirror captured its mesmerising surrounding. His smile was complementing that glow.

"Can I have your care mixed anger for me?" She was staring at him like a lost puppy which was insisting him to reciprocate her act.

"Forever for you, Subhi!" He promised.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏