(8) RESCUED

Misconception is the primary stage of misunderstanding, and misconception even no less harmful than misunderstanding

Misconception is the primary stage of misunderstanding, and misconception even no less harmful than misunderstanding. Mostly misconception enters into our relationship even without our knowledge which creates mess at later. So, in order to be safe from misconception every single thing should be analysed enough before accepting anything into premises of our belief.

It was a casual Sunday cheered by everyone in Sanyal mansion. Krish and Parth were getting ready to go to college as there was friendly basketball match in between their college and SBR college.

"Maa, we are here. Please bring breakfast for us," Krish announced his arrival at dining along with Parth.

"Sure, my dear. Just give five minutes," Parineya who was working in kitchen answered to the call.

"Good morning, Sweetheart! Good morning, Papa!" Krish and Parth wished to Anyasa and Pratikshit respectively.

"Do you both have some decency or not?" Pratikshit glared at the duo who were sitting opposite to him.

"What have we done, Papa? We have just arrived," Parth flashed a confused look which was playfully imitated by Krish.

"You have asked for breakfast at first then wished good morning to us. Is this what you shall do?" Pratikshit loved to start a banter with his sons. It can said that it was his way to rectify his sons' wrong actions.

"Chill, Papa. Sometimes just cherish some moments with us. We are divine gifts for you after all," Krish returned the confused look to Pratikshit which he gave to Parth just some seconds ago.

"How did you both become divine gifts?" Anyasa who was sitting next to her son Pratikshit was chuckling over his confused look.

"You must have prayed to God for getting us in your life, right?" Parth winked at Krish mischievously who chuckled instantly.

"You both didn't give that chance to me as you both had marked your entry earlier in my life," Pratikshit countered with a sulky face.

"That was your fault, Papa!" Krish too imitated Pratikshit.

"Keep quite, and don't irk me," Warning the duo Pratikshit released an angry sigh.

"Why are you bothering my sons unnecessarily?" Parineya screamed from kitchen.

"Pari, don't worry. I am here to deal with him," Anyasa assured Parineya in an audible pitch to her.

"Maa, you are also supporting them!" Pratikshit was disappointed after not getting anyone in his support.

"It was you who started. Why are you arguing with my dashing pies? Don't spoil their mood. They are going for a special cause," Anyasa scolded Pratikshit looking at Parth and Krish lovingly.

"They are just going to play a match," Pratikshit wasn't in mood to tolerate ignorance anymore.

"They are going to win the match. By the way had you ever participated in any match during college life?" Anyasa's question silenced Pratikshit for a while.