(6) ANGERED

Wiseness, about which we expect high standards sometimes gets failed when we have to deal with a person who suffers from evilness badly

Wiseness, about which we expect high standards sometimes gets failed when we have to deal with a person who suffers from evilness badly. There are many historical example to prove this fact. Raavan and Duryodhan were two among the many of those examples. Every one who used to be Raavan and Duryodhan's well wishers had tried to convince both of them to mend their ways, but wisdom couldn't prevent the woes destined to them.

The historic examples were given in respect of the villain of this story who was no less than Raavan and Duryodhan in evilness, but there was one point where the villain of this story was lower than Raavan, and that was knowledge. Dinash who was villain of this story was a fail student of college.

Dinash had been failed since three years. He had turned the college into his personal club where he used to utilize other students as his pawns for entertainment. His atrocities had been continuing for two years before admission of Krish and Parth in the college.

After joining college both Parth and Krish had started opposing Dinansh strongly, and other students who were silent supported Parth and Krish. Because of that Dinash's atrocities had decreased, but he didn't mend his way.

On the first day when Dinash had seen Subhashikta he got attracted towards her. He used to bother her by roaming around her and pushing her into conversation while she never gave any attention to him. He had a misconception that she would accept him sooner or later as she didn't raise voice against him.

Next day when Subhashikta arrived at college Dinash blocked her way which he never had done till then.

"Why were you roaming with Parth yesterday?" Dinash was staring at Subhashikta angrily.

"I asked you something, and I want answer," his anger increased over her silence.

"Who are you to ask anything to me?" She thought to ignore him silently as usual, but couldn't do so due to his insolence.

"Hey girl! Don't you know him? He is the one who rules over each heart and mind as fear," one of Dinash's evil friends spoke.

"I am not one among those over whom he can rule, and I guess he needs your support to maintain his existence specified by you. That's why you are speaking on his behalf," Subhashikta countered sarcastically.

"Shut up! Don't blabber. Just answer why you were roaming with Parth," Some students gathered around, and were looking at the encounter which made Dinansh shout over Subhashikta.

"I am not obliged to answer you," she was about to leave from there as she didn't want to drag the issue.

"You can't cheat on me like this," he shot back as if she was her girl friend.

"What the hell are you saying? You are no one in my life," his statement was enough to enrage her.

"Really! I am no one in your life! Did you forget that you allowed me to be close with you?" Smirking at her he went a little nearer to her.

"Mind your tongue, Dinash. I just ignored you around me as I didn't wish any disturbance in campus due to me. That doesn't mean you can assume anything you wish. Now it's all over. If you ever try to bother me then prepare yourself for your deserving," she warned him, but to her surprise he laughed at her.

He was laughing and clapping at her.

"You have not only a beautiful face but also a bold personality. I have seen girls who never dares to look at me straight, but you are really different," he was provoking her patience.

"Does your touch also feel like other girls or something different in itself?" He stretched his hand to pull her by her arm.

"A cheap person like you doesn't deserve to experience anything different," Parth reached there at that moment, and held Dinash's hand before he could touch Subhashikta.

"Don't Interefer in between me and my interest," Dinansh let out a frustrated scream.

"As she has told that she's not interested in you. So, better you find some other word to address her or else the truth of you being a failed student who is even unable to understand simple words will be a fact of entertainment for others," everyone around them chuckled at Krish's words.

An insulted Dinash was about to leave, but Parth blocked his way.

"And remember if you ever try to bother her then prepare yourself for your deserving as per her words," warning the  evil fellow Parth let him go away.

After his departure everyone started to leave.

"Tiny mini, are you alright?" Krish got a assuring nod from Subhashikta in return.

"Thank you, bro and Parth," she thanked the duo.

"Krish, I may get late as I have to practice basketball. So, convey bye to Radhika bhabhi from my side when she comes here," it wasn't hidden that Parth was angry over Subhashikta for keeping the issue as a secret.

"Don't worry, Tiny mini. He will be pacified after some time," assuring her Krish followed Parth to their class.

In night Krish planned to meet Radhika, and reminded Parth to take care of situation in his absence.

"I am sorry, Krish. I am not going to help," Parth denied.

"What about your promise? You were agreed for this, right?" Krish didn't expect Parth to deny.

"That's why I am apologizing you," Saying so Parth walked out leaving behind a bewildered Krish.

"I am supposed to go out of house. Where  is he going?" After a while of questioning himself Krish too followed Parth hurriedly.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏