(18) IGNORED DISCOVERY

Secrets have their on ways of showing themselves up

Secrets have their on ways of showing themselves up. No doubt the time was decided by destiny, but secrets show off themselves no less than any superstars in their own styles.

A secret was on its way to become superstar in protagonists' lives.

After that day of Smriti's intervention in Parth and Subhashikta's private time Subhashikta resumed her academic schedule once more. Till then she had become so close to Parth from her side, and she too wanted to meet him everyday.

A few days passed normally leading the time towards the most cheered occasion of lovers, and that was Valentine's week.

The night before Valentine's day Parth and Krish were chatting after dinner. That particular time was their quality time after study hours of evening.

"What's your plan for tomorrow?" Krish threw a pillow at a thoughtful Parth.

"What it can be, Buddy?" After catching the pillow Parth was playing with that.

"Aren't you confessing your heart to your girl tomorrow?" Krish wasn't much hopeful to get Parth's acceptance.

"I don't feel it's the right time. She had just recovered from the mental trauma which was about to capture her again. If my confession disturbs her emotionally then? I really can't take the risk," tension broke out into Parth's nerves at the mere imagination of his utterance.

"Calm down, Buddy. I understand you," Getting up from bed Krish rushed to Parth who was panting unusually sitting on couch.

"By the way what's your plan for tomorrow?" Parth could never ignore Krish's words when he tried to make Parth calm down. Making himself normal Parth returned Krish's question to him.

"Radhika doesn't like to celebrate Valentine's day. According to her it's not only the one day to make your beloved feel special, and she's right even. So, we both have planned a short form of long drive for next evening," admiration for Radhika was shining in Krish's eyes which turned into a weird smile when he revealed his plan.

"Short form of long drive!" The new yet weird term nourished a new shade of curious look in Parth's eyes.

"That means a short ride for a short time," Krish cleared sharing a chuckle with Parth.

"Don't forget that we have a sweetheart at home. What about her?" Parth reminded about Anyasa who was the first sweetheart of the twins.

"We will surely make Valentine's day special for her," Krish declared confidently.

Parth didn't consider Valentine's day for doing anything special, but Subhashikta had a plan to surprise Parth. She had made her mind to confess her to him. She just couldn't survive to be tormented by all those hidden feelings for Parth. So, she decided for a confession through a card.

She had brought a card already, but she couldn't dare to write anything on that. She wished to make the card look beautiful, artistically beautiful. Suddenly an idea hit her mind.

She remembered smriti had a good hold on artistic designs. Subhashikta had even seen Smriti penning down her random designs on a copy, and those were so eye catching. If she had asked Smiriti for designs then Smiriti had showered her with questions.

That was why Subhashikta planned to take some pics of Smiriti's designs on phone secretly. Before entering into Smriti's room Subhashikta made sure about the smooth execution of her plan.

Entering into room Subhashikta grabbed the copy of designs as she knew what that was kept. She turned some pages to select the best ones. Taking some pics when she was about to close the copy a photograph pulled her attention back.

"Smiriti aunty with papa!" Subhashikta couldn't believe the photograph she was holding.

"Yes, it's they. Had aunty ever met papa before as in this photograph both are seeming so young?" She took a little more time to confirm, and that confirmation made her wonder at the end.

"I shouldn't overthink about this. Tomorrow I have to attempt an adventure. I should concentrate on that," in nervousness of tomorrow she didn't go deep into the analysis about what she had discovered.

"Ufff! This pungent smell of room freshener! It's really difficult for me to handle," murmuring this she put back the copy at its place quickly as the pungent smell of Smiriti's room was making her go out of breath.

The room which hardly had any visitor except its owner had only thing which used to act as a sovereign over it, and that was the pungent smell of room freshener which never had stopped struggling and suppressing the real smell of that room.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏