(23) LOVE IN WOODS

Each love confession deserves a celebration either it's a grand one or a on grass under the sky

Each love confession deserves a celebration either it's a grand one or a on grass under the sky. Parth and Subhashikta had the second option to grab as that was only available for them at that time. The fact to be mentioned is the pleasure of celebrating under the sky is no lesser than any grand celebration.

On the next day Krish arranged excuses for Parth and Subhashikta to spend some alone time. Both slipped away from their groups to be with each other, to roam with each other under the endless sky.

"Parth, carry me on your back," Subhashikta pulled Parth towards her through their intertwined fingers.

"You got tired, Subhi!" He was pleasantly astonished at her urging though annoyance of tiredness wasn't there in her voice.

"No, I just got this wish. Won't you carry me on your back?" She shook his arm as if a despondent child for chocolate.

"You had hit me on my back last night," he reminded burrowing the same childish expression from her.

"I am sorry. Is it still hurting?" Guilt overpowered the glow of childish demand on her face.

"Yes, it is, but it won't from now," he picked her up on his back making her let out small giggles at his sudden action.

"Because it has your healing touch now," he started to walk, enthusiastically as a walk like that, enveloping her around him was his dream.

After walking for a short she told him to halt as she found a suitable place to sit with him. Placing her down he sat down on the rock spotted by her.

"Parth, can I ask a question to you?" She was admiring his hand in hers.

"It's the most popular approach of girls to start their interrogation session. So, I am ready to be interrogated," he was enjoying her each move around him.

"What made you fall for me?" Leaning her chin on his arm she looked at him for a closer view of his eyes.

"The plan of destiny," a smile was floating from corner to corner of his lips.

"No joking, Parth!" She threw a dramatic glare at him.

"I am not joking, Subhi. Falling for you is the most beautiful trap of destiny. There was nothing particular about you which made me fall for you. It's you who made me fall for yourself," the beauty of his words along with his blissful voice in her love made the surrounding romantic for her in no time.

"Your words are also charming unlike your face," she couldn't push back the shy smile which came over her lips without her permission.

"Now, I too ask the same question to you. What made you fall for me?" He repeated her question.

"To be honest, I didn't recognize when I fall for you, when I started to wish you for me, when I all my emotions were won by you," her dreamily lost eyes absorbed his sight when she started narrating.

"I felt like I couldn't take a step ahead in life without your hand in my hand after meeting you. I felt like my unknown longing of all these years could be calmed down only after being captured in your arms," she too earned the same admiration from him for her words as he had earned from her before few seconds.

"Here, your wish gets fulfilled," he side hugged her, tightly. She chuckled at his cheerful look.

"Parth, will your family accept our love?" Each love story has to meet this typical question at any moment after love gests accepted by both sides.

"Of course, Subhi. Papa is highly impressed by you the way you handled everything on Suchi's marriage. Even he had told us to convey the message to you that he would always be there for you as a father. That was the day when you fainted in college. So, I think you haven't got this message of papa till now either from Krish or from me," he revealed the pleasant secret to her.

"Really! What about other family members?" This is also among the typical questions which lovers have to face. There's literally no way to escape from these.

"My maa is the sweetest person, and my grandma is so broad minded. Most importantly our parents had love marriage," he smiled remembering his parents whom he had caught stealing glances from each other, mostly.

"Say something about their story," she was expecting to hear him for a long time without any interruption.

"They also had a college time love story. I don't know anything details about their story. They hardly mention anything about it," he patted her head sensing she was going to be sad.

"Why so, Parth?" She asked.

"Papa has the wish of narrating his love story to his grand children. So, if you have to listen their story then I hope you know the process," pulling her closer he whispered the last line in her ear.

"You are so naughty!" She snuggled to the warmth of his chest as his words made her shiver intensely, even more than the first encounter with cold waves of winter could do.

"It's my inborn talent as I am Krish's twin. If Smirti aunty doesn't accept our love then?" He returned her question to her again.

"You have misunderstood her, Parth. She's strict not a stone hearted person. I love and respect her for every single thing she has done for me and didi till now," her tone was justifying her words.

"No matter what the situations is going to be I will never let the worth of my life go away from me. I will never allow you to go away from me. I will be with you wrapping you in my warmth against each woes of life. I promise, Subhi!" Lifting her chin he promised with all the love his heart had been holding for her.

"Forever for me, Parth!" her emotional eyes stared at him.

"Forever for you," assuring her he acquired her soft figure more tightly in his arms.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏