(9) BACK TO THAT DAY

Heart gets confused not only due to havoc but also due to happiness even

Heart gets confused not only due to havoc but also due to happiness even. Extreme bliss also makes us bewildered, right? Only calm heart can help us not a confused heart. It's the confusion of heart which leads us wrongly, and all the blame comes on heart.

Parth and Krish dropped Subhashikta at her home after she became normal. Reaching home they too acted normally not letting anyone grow suspicious over them. After lunch they both escaped from their parents and grandmother cautiously.

"Buddy, are you sure about this?" Krish couldn't believe after listening the whole narration from Parth.

"Yes, buddy. I saw the same pendant in Trisha's hand which I had given to the girl whom we had been finding since years," Parth confirmed.

"Can Trisha be the girl whom you have been loving since years?" Krish couldn't assume Trisha as love of Parth.

"To be honest, I don't know, but I am just happy after finding that locket. I still remember the day when I met her," reminiscence pulled Parth back to past.

Flashback:

It was the day when Parth was participating in inter school science exhibition. That day he had come across many useful projects by the students of different schools.

Students were standing near their projects waiting for the invigilators suddenly fire spread out due to some chemicals. Everyone ran here and there to escape despite the instructions of invigilators.

Even invigilators had to leave the place due to the intensity of flame. Parth couldn't get the way to escape due to all the havocs. He was standing clueless at his place. Someone held his hand, and to his surprise it was a girl junior to him.

"You didn't go from here! You should go," Parth was looking at the girl in astonishment.

"We will, but together," the girl wasn't seeming afraid at all.

"Why did you come to help me? I am not even your friend," in that dangerous situation even Parth was voicing out his curiosity. The calmness of that girl had wiped out his worries.

"We are friends already, because we both are stuck in same situation. This situation might meant for us to come together," smiling at him the girl held his hand.

She was right. That situation was meant for them to come together. As soon as they started to find way together they both came out of the danger before anything worse could happen.

That day Parth had gifted a butterfly pendent to the girl, and in return the girl had given autograph to Parth. She had just written her name as Silu, and had told that was her nick name.

Flashback ended

A nine year old Parth realised the importance of standing beside someone in grief was the name of a goodness which was nothing else than love when he grew up gradually

Each time he remembered that incident he fall for that unknown girl more than before. That girl had marked her place in his heart very before. It was just he acknowledged that a little later.

"Are you going to meet her today?" placing hand of Parth's shoulder Krish pulled the chain of Parth's thoughts.

"Yes, in evening I will go to church, and there I will meet her," turning to Krish, Parth replied.

"Why does she invite you the same place each time? Had you asked her about this?" Krish was always suspicious about Trisha, but Parth advised him not to doubt over a simple looking girl like Trisha.

"No, I hadn't. That place might be nearer to her house," Parth didn't assume anything far at that moment.

In evening Parth went to church finding Trisha waiting for him.

"Trisha, from where did you get that pendant?" Parth's impatience was clearly evident.

"You saw that pendant in my hand, right?" Trish noticed disbelief in Parth's eyes.

"But now that pendant isn't with you," Parth searched for the pendant, but couldn't find that on Trisha's neck.

"I don't wear that everyday," she replied.

"Why don't you wear that everyday?" He continued questioning her.

"In fear of losing the pendant. Don't you believe that the pendant is mine?" Her question made him speechless.

He explained the reason of questioning her.

"Your wait has ended, Parth!" Trisha smiled, but in return received a faint smile from Parth which was obviously expected by Trisha.

Parth was supposed to be the happiest man after finding his lady love, but that happiness was nowhere to be found in his heart.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

Shri Shivaay Namastuvyam 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏