(4) UNBREAKABLE

Sometimes the thing we find just happens to lay beside us

Sometimes the thing we find just happens to lay beside us. This fact is applicable in case of love too. Mostly everything we find in love roams around us challenging us sweetly to grab those, and to complete the circle of contented life claiming our solace, our love.

Parth who was considering his care for Subhashikta was genuine was unknown to the real voice of his heart. He didn't even care to seek opinion of his heart about Subhashikta, because no intense situation had occurred till then to make him do something like that.

Parth's mind had accepted Krish's words that he was just genuine with Subhashikta. Krish's words brought relaxation to Parth's bothered mind last night, and his mind was fully overpowered by those words.

After two hours Subhashikta woke up, and found Parth sitting beside her.

"Good afternoon, Subhi!" Parth wished to a yawning Subhashikta who gave a surprised look after hearing her name from him for the first time.

"It's your name, right or do you wish to be called as tiny mini granny?" He raised his eyebrows with a playful smirk.

"Anything you wish, Parth. I don't have any issue," she smiled all joyfully.

"I haven't seen any student starting the first day of academic year sleeping like this," her action was really surprising for him.

"Really? I must say you had been a decent student in your school life," she widened her eyes at him.

"Why did you assume so?" He asked.

"Because since school I have been starting the first day of academic year sleeping like this. When a new academic session starts it becomes difficult for some students to cope up with the schedule, and I have been one among those some," flipping her hairs she flashed a proud look.

"So, you were a back bencher like me and Krish!" her words created an unclear assumption in his mind.

"Of course, the life of back bencher is more enjoyable than the life of a topper," she affirmed confidently.

"True words, Subhi. By the way are you fine?" Amidst of conversation, concern filled his mind.

"After a sound sleep I always feel better," she assured with a slight blink.

"Won't you have anything seriously? Feast has been arranged for welcome party of freshers," he was hoping to arrange something for her.

"No, I can have something only after evening, and I am very rigid in this case," she denied in a dominant tone justifying his given name, granny.

"You really deserve to be called as granny. I haven't seen any girl of our generation being this much dedicated towards feast n all," he laughed complimenting her.

"You can call me granny. I really enjoyed being granny. You should have lunch now," she too reciprocated him.

"It's fine. It's not that much late," he didn't wish to go for lunch leaving her alone.