(25) THE DARK SECRET

If an issue is related with both sides then the influence also functions itself on both sides, equally

If an issue is related with both sides then the influence also functions itself on both sides, equally. The case of labour union was a tension for both Smriti and Dikarah. Smirti was concerned for Radhika and her family, but Dikarsh was concerned for himself. He never wished to cross the path of Subhashikta's house ever.

"Dad, why did you stop me from finishing that union leader?" Dinash clutched his hairs in frustration.

"Because he had reached to Radhika before you could do anything," Dikarsh didn't consider the action of his son over his calmness.

"So, what? Don't say that you fear her unlike you fear her sister," a sharp mocking glance of Dinash was provoking Dikarsh for pulling out the secret hidden by him.

"I don't fear her at all, but the matter of concern is she's Subhashikta's sister. If anything happens to her then my wellbeing will be worsen," the deeds of past can never be wiped away till the time we have a present and we are planning a future. In short past lasts till the time our life lasts.

"I didn't get you, Dad. Please make everything clear to me. I am your son, and your bothering is mine too," curiosity and concern were taking toll over Dinash.

"It is a secret buried in the darkest corner of past," Dikarsh sighed when he found no other way except voicing out the secret to Dinash.

"Go ahead, Dad. Don't suppress this agony anymore. Just vent it out," along with Dinash the walls of house were even all ears to listen.

"I was a mafia king in past. I was associated with almost all those activities which were crimes according to law. It was a different fact that none knew about my actual identity as I had many people who were acting as imposters of mine. I was far far away from the reach of law," revisiting past drew some lines of nostalgia on Dikarsh's face.

"My dad is so smart!" Dinash smiled, proudly.

"But life could approve a particular person's smartness always. ACP Nityank figured out my real identity, and he had proofs against me to put me behind the bars. He was a stubborn one who never gave up his mission of revealing me to the outer world," Dikarsh voice was getting more serious with further narration.

"It's difficult to believe that someone can risk his life to this extent. Was he single?" Single persons never cared about their lives, mostly. So, that was assumed by Dinash.

"No, he had his family. He's Radhika and Subhashikta's father. I had tried all the ways to win him in my favour. Finally, I had to kill him as he didn't leave any other option for me. I couldn't let him live, because he had known my actual identity. Even he had enough proofs to to get either death sentence or life imprisonment for me," fear was quite visible on Dikarsh's face while visualising the past.

"He deserved that, but I am still unable to understand your reason of fearing Subhashikta," this secret was yet to be unfolded.

"The day I had called Nityank to meet me at a lone place Subhashikta also came in his father's car, secretly. She had witnessed his father's murder," Subhashikta was the one who had been sharing the secret of Dikarsh, unknowingly.

"What are you saying? She knows the murderer of his father! Means she knows about you!" Dinash was too shocked to close his half hung mouth.

"She knows, but she doesn't remember. After her father's death she was injected too many times due to her sleeping issue and traumatic state. So, she had forgotten the incident of that night on which Nityank was killed," the evil shade of Dikarsh of personality shone on his face.

"That was why you prohibited me from being around her and stressing her mentally. If she gets stressed then she will push herself towards past, right?" Finally, Dinash got to know the reason of his father's weird order for himself.

"Yes, there are high chances of her suppressed memory to be awaken if she gets constantly agonised. I fear this current issue may influence her forgotten memories as my name is linked with this, and it has entered into her house," worries wrinkled Dikarsh's face imagining the unfavorable consequences which were somehow under construction.

"There's someone to control the internal situation of Subhashikta's home who's your trusted one, right?" Dinash reminded.

"That someone has been the one and only hope since years," that mention brought some relief to Dikarsh making him release a long sigh.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏