(14) THE REAL POSSESSOR

Each person doesn't mean to be same which his or her physical moves show up

Each person doesn't mean to be same which his or her physical moves show up. That's why choosing a person for lifetime isn't an easy task at all. Even a small mistake or misconception makes the whole life mess if we choose someone for the place he or she doesn't mean for.

On the next day when Parth and Krish was about to leave for college Pratikshit called both of them near him.

"What's up, Papa? Are you going to give us any reward for yesterday?" Krish smiled like a child asking reward for any of his good deed.

"Why do you think so, Krish?" Pratikshit ignored Krish's funny expression.

"Because you are smiling at us," Parth was no less in supporting Krish's expression.

"Don't I smile at you both?" Pratikshit irked.

"Sarcastic smile can't be counted as smile, Papa!" Krish corrected Pratikshit with a playful smile.

"Don't try to take the test of my patience," Pratikshit didn't wish to get hyper. So, he warned with the same playfulness like Krish.

"You have called us, right? So, it was initiated by you," Parth reminded with victorious smirk.

"I have called you both for conveying my message to Subhashikta," finally the cause of calling the duo was revealed.

"What do you want to convey, Papa?" The revelation caught Parth's interest, instantly.

"Let me say that. She was so sad remembering her father yesterday. So, I want both of you to convey that she's like my daughter to me, and I will always be there for her," Pratikshit's gaze softened with affection for Subhashikta.

"Only I will convey this message to her," Krish came forward as if he was going to fulfill an important responsibility.

"Why so, Krish?" Pratikshit wondered.

"Because as per your words she should be like a sister to both of us, but Parth doesn't see her as a sister," the target of Krish's playfulness shifted on Parth.

"It's amazing then. We will make both of them marry. After that Subhashikta will be my daughter, officially," Pratikshit stated merrily.

"Papa, Krish want to say that Subhi is my friend," Parth interrupted the rushing flow of Pratikshit's imagination.

"I am sure that she can't be only a friend," Pratikshit was confident over his words.

"How are you so sure, Papa?" Krish teamed up with Pratikshit for teasing Parth.

"Because I used to call your maa as Pari instead of her full name, Parineya," Pratikshit revealed a secret of his love life.

"You are an experienced one, Papa!" Krish changed his side again when he got a chance to tease Pratikshit instead of Parth.