(1) THE MOON OF LOVE

Love is the emotion if we don't find it anywhere around us then we should feel the nature which never fails to nourish the believe over love

Love is the emotion if we don't find it anywhere around us then we should feel the nature which never fails to nourish the believe over love. Nature is the ethereal form of love which gets connected with our emotions so easily. So, we can't say that we don't have anyone to love, because somehow each one of is a nature lover, and nature even loves us back.

Nature has some special ambiance to cherish love, and full moon day is one among those. Full moon day which comes in each month is special in itself to cherish love just by sitting under its shine, and staring at it with your beloved one.

A special full moon day is there in which we celebrate love specifically, and that's none other than Raas Purnima. This Raas Purnima has a significant importance in Hinduism. It was the day when Lord Shri Krishna played divine Ras with Shri Radha and her friends.

That day was Raas Purnima. The beach of town was flooded with huge crowd to watch the beautiful sight of full moon at sea shore. Some were sitting peacefully staring at the reddish evening sky, some were busy in playing in water, some where immature pieces of arts were built in sand, and some pairs of lovers were walking randomly on beach.

But a girl was walking alone. There was no one to look at her steps. There was no one to call her from back. It was seeming that she came alone, but there was no sign of sadness on her face. She was walking happily watching at her foot prints on wet sand.

She was holding her skirt with one hand, and was holding her foot ware with one hand. A serene smile was on her lips which was competing with the reddish hues of sun set. Her free hairs were giving company to the rhythm of sea waves occasionally. Anyone can fall in confusion noticing the dance of waves and her hairs regarding which shall be called as more beautiful sight.

The tingling of her ear rings, bangles and anklets were producing a mesmerised melody all together. If the beach wasn't crowded then that melody would be the only one sound to rule over place along with sounds of waves.

She's none other than the cute protagonist of this story, Subhashikta about whom many facts are about to be unfolded.

Help! Someone please help me!" A sound rang into Subhashikta's ears.

She turned into that voice only find some boys were bothering a girl. Feeling clueless Subhashikta looked here and there, and found some broken pieces which were might of some earthen artistic piece. She threw some of those pieces to those boys to distract them.

She became successful in distracting their attention towards her. Leaving that girl they started to chase her. Subhashikta was a speed runner. She ran away, but she was confused about how to escape safely.

Suddenly her got an idea, rushed to the bike nearby.

"Start the bike," sitting on the bike she tapped on the shoulder of the bike rider.

"Hey, who are you?" He asked.

"It's not important to know who I am, but I am in trouble. Some goons are behind me. I need to escape from here. Please help me for once?" She pleaded in an undeniable sweet tone.