(12) LOST ON LADDER

Some issues are designed to delight us at the end

Some issues are designed to delight us at the end. No matter how much troubling any issue is a happy ending always compensate all those toughness we face. So, more than the obstacles we have to go through the outcome matters which we have to get at the end.

After meeting with Trisha the car rushed to college with extra speed as Parth was getting impatient to see what Subhashikta had written to present as quotes. Reaching at college he even rushed to library which was quite crowded on that day.

On the board of quotes Parth was finding Subhashikta's words. His assumption came true when he sensed her inner sadness through her quotes.

"Parth, what's your opinion about my quotes?" A unknown sweet voice broke Parth's trance.

"Those are so deep and genuine," he turned back to find Subhashikta as usual with a face devoid of her all time shining smile.

"Parth, can you do a favour to me?" She approached him.

"Anything you can ask for, Subhi!" Without any delay this phrase came from his side.

"I wanted your help in making some notes. Krish bro remains busy with students' association. That was why I approached you," she explained her reason.

"It's absolutely fine. Come to home in evening," he was hoping a cheerful time for her at his home.

"Home! Means your home!" She wasn't prepared to accept his proposal at once.

"If you feel hesitation then consider my home as yours," a playful smile curved on his lips to divert her hesitated mind.

"Everyone will be glad to me you, and you too will feel the same," he attempted the best to convince her.

"Ok, I will come there," she agreed wholeheartedly.

In evening Subhashikta was on her way to reach Parth's house

In evening Subhashikta was on her way to reach Parth's house. Suddenly a girl decked up as a bride came in front of her scooter. Explaining her problem the girl requested Subhashikta to give her shelter for sometime.

Listening her Subhashikta was confused how to keep her request. Subhashikta couldn't take the girl to her home. So, Subhashikta took that girl with her to Parth's house. Reaching there Subhashikta called Parth to meet her at outside.