CHAPTER 32

Trent pushed Kade aside and punched the code in and opened the door. Gia sat at her desk and Clarise sat on the couch. When they saw Kade walk inside both women stood up and said nothing at the sight of his bloody face. It wasn't the first time they had seen a bloody face and it sure as hell wouldn't be the last time either. Clarise walked past him and went to her husband who clutched his stomach.

Kade didn't say a word to Gia. He closed the distance and took her by the waist and kissed her hard on the mouth.

Gia felt his need and hunger in the kiss. He had never kissed her that way before. He had always been so gentle and measured that the kiss he gave her now was exactly what she needed. She wrapped her arms around him and let him devour her mouth. He pushed his way in and caressed her tongue hungrily. He let out a moan as he pulled her body impossibly close to his.

His erection pressed on her belly. Kade straightened his body and lifted her off the ground leaving her feet dangling in the air. She would have wrapped her legs around him, but her pencil skirt didn't allow her such movements.

Kade broke the kiss and looked her straight in the eye. "I want to marry you tomorrow. I want to be your husband and partner in every way. I want to be Mr. Benedetti more than anything in the world. You belong to me Giada and I belong to you." He kissed her again but this time the kiss was gentle and full of passion.

Gia broke the kiss and looked at Kade's beautiful blue eyes. He didn't have to speak because his eyes gave what he felt for her away. She didn't see mad love in them, but the man did care about her and that was all she needed. "How does Giada McBane sound to you?" Gia asked him, smiling and kissing his chin.

For the first time, she wanted to please someone not thinking about herself first. Kade was the kind of man who was very proud but knew when to give in and she liked that about him. He was tough when he needed to be and gentle when the situation called for it. He was a ruthless killing machine but didn't flaunt it. He was wealthy and also didn't flaunt it. He was a man she could see herself loving with her whole heart.

"I was actually liking the sound of Kade Benedetti," he said, laughing and kissing her one more time.

"Could you put me down? I feel really short like this, and my heels are four inches high," she said trailing kisses over his strong and stubbly jaw.

"Love, I hate to break it to you, but you are really short."

A throat clearing made both of them turn their heads. Kade did not let her go, though. He wanted the whole world to know that she was taken.

"Boss, we have a problem," Gino said, holding a bag of ice to his face.

"What is it?" Kade was the one to ask.

Gino didn't hesitate. He knew that he had overstepped, and it was time to make amends. "Giovanni and Dante are here requesting to see you. It's about Donato."

"Give us a few minutes then show them in," Kade instructed Gino who gave him a nod of his head and walked out closing the door.

"You two work your shit out?" Gia asked kissing Kade's lips one more time before he put her down.

"Aye, I think we did. I might not be as powerful a Boss as you, but I am a Boss and I demand respect. Even from my wife's men."

Gia smiled like an idiot. Yes, she might be a powerful Boss, but she was still a woman. A woman that liked hearing a man calling her his, a woman that wanted to be taken care of without having to ask for it. A woman that wanted what every other woman wanted...a loyal and true man.

"Have I told you that I like you?" Gia asked, as she took a seat in her chair.

"No, I don't believe you have but it's okay. Nothing has been done the conventional way so..." he trailed off taking his place next to her.