CHAPTER 21

Gia sat in her office at the restaurant where she felt at home working on the supplier orders when Gio burst through the door.

"What the fuck is this shit?" He slammed the contract on her desk with such force that the wooden desk shook.

"That would be the marriage contract," Gia said not looking at Gio. They hadn't seen or spoken to each other in over a week.

"I know what the fuck it is and it's bullshit, Giada!" he bellowed.

Gia left her desk and closed her door not wanting the whole restaurant to get wind of their private business.

"Well, I'm sorry if not being able to give your whore's children your last name bothers you but that stays," she said, walking back to her chair but Gio reached out and draped his arm around her waist and pulled her to his hard chest. She gasped and tried to get free, but Gio's grip only tightened around her making it impossible. He brought his mouth down on her neck and began to kiss it and nip it.

"That's not what's bullshit, I will not conceive a child through a fucking Petri dish," he said against her ear making the hairs on her body stand on end. She hated that her body still wanted him. She hated that he still aroused her, but she would not let her heart feel for him again. That she would not do, even if it killed her. She would lock her heart up in a steel box and toss it into the depths of the ocean.

He pulled her body tighter against his and pushed his erection against her backside. Both his arms were wrapped around her body now and his mouth ravaged her neck and shoulder. "My cock will be inside you when we are making our child. That is the only way, Giada. Tell me you understand that."

Gia fought against her body and its desire. She would not succumb to his devilish tongue. She would not surrender to his enticing touch.

"You are mine and always have been, Giada," he said gruffly against her ear again. One hand lowered to her side, and he began to lift the skirt of her dress.

"Gio, stop." She tried to be stern, but her voice betrayed her.

"I made a mistake, baby. A mistake before I came to you." He took her lace panties and ripped them off her body making her gasp loud as the fabric bit her skin.

"No, Gio, stop it. I'm not your whore," she said with a shaky voice. Tears began to sting her eyes as she heard him unzip his pants.

"I will fuck you as many times as I want, and I will make love to you as many times as I want now and until the day I die." He groaned as he found her entrance with the head of his engorged cock. He had been craving her body for days now. He needed to be inside her. He needed to feel her orgasm on him. He leaned her forward a little and pushed his cock inside her groaning at the tightness. Gia closed her eyes tight and bit the side of her cheek not wanting to make a sound. She would not give him that satisfaction.

"You will come back to me, baby. You will scream my name again as I make you cum. I don't care how long it takes but you will forgive me and be mine again." He slammed his cock inside her hard wanting to make her cry out of pleasure or pain, but she wouldn't. She was a strong woman and had excellent control, but he would break her. He had made her what she was, and he would break her, it was only a matter of time.

He pumped inside her without mercy like an animal out of control. A primal need took over him and he pounded inside her wanting to fill her with his seed. He needed to have his child inside her. It was the only way to get her back. Their child would become the bridge between them that he needed.

"I love you, Giada," he said as he reached her swollen clit and began to rub it fast and hard as he slammed inside her. She was close and so was he. "Cum for me baby, now. Do it, Giada...cum now!" he grunted as his own release erupted through him and into her. He could feel her walls clenching around him violently, but she made no sound. He kept rubbing her clit and feeling her come undone around him. It was the most amazing feeling, but it saddened him that she would deny him the sweet sound of her moans and calling out his name.