Clement

Xiao Zhan stretched his limbs, feeling refreshed after the unprecedented healing he received from the love of his life

Xiao Zhan stretched his limbs, feeling refreshed after the unprecedented healing he received from the love of his life. He let out a small laugh as he praised his lover with an adoring look on his face, "Lan Er Gege, you are really amazing!"

Lan Wangji's lips curled up at the corners, he placed a hand on Xiao Zhan's lower back and asked softly, "Do you feel better now?"

Yes." Xiao Zhan hummed in reply. The warmness radiating from Lan Wangji's body made him even more relaxed and he couldn't help but lean into his boyfriend's side.

Lan Wangji kissed the top of the other's head, feeling satisfied that he had been able to help his beloved. After all, it was his fault that Xiao Zhan was sore in the first place. It was only right that he would make up for Xiao Zhan's pain by helping him heal faster. He stroked the length of Xiao Zhan's spine before saying, "Good. Let me know if you need more."

"I will." Xiao Zhan grinned widely. He then remarked, "Although, I am still not going to let you off the hook just yet."

"Mn." Lan Wangji sighed resignedly as his head drooped slightly.

Xiao Zhan chuckled at his reaction and then said teasingly, "But Gege, there is something I want to tell you."

"What is it?" Lan Wangji turned his gaze onto the person beside him.

"I love you." The words spilled forth without hesitation as Xiao Zhan beamed happily.

Lan Wangji broke into a smile and kissed the tip of Xiao Zhan's nose, "I love you too."

"Okay, time to go." Xiao Zhan said as he tugged on Lan Wangji's hand to follow him through the door. As expected, Lan Wangji immediately followed obediently.

The couple then joined Sect Leader Nie and his eldest son for breakfast, chatting amiably about inconsequential things throughout the meal.

At some point during their conversations, Nie Mingjue glanced at the two men seated next to each other before telling Xiao Zhan, "You should call me Da Ge now."

Xiao Zhan almost choke on his food and coughed slightly as he faced Nie Mingjue,

Do I really have to? Oh well, technically he is the big brother now, isn't he? I'll just have to get used to it.

Sighing internally, Xiao Zhan muttered, "Okay, Da Ge."

Hearing that, Nie Mingjue looked pleased and continued eating his breakfast with a brighter expression on his face.

Perhaps, it's not to bad to have an older brother.

"Father, can we keep this adoption just inside the clan for the time being?" Xiao Zhan requested humbly.

"May I ask why?" Sect Leader Nie replied in neutral tone.

"I mean, just for the time being. I am sure that you are aware about the rumors circulating about me." Xiao Zhan explained, his gaze flitting over to the elder meaningfully. "Besides, I think it would be more beneficial for us to keep it hidden than to announce it publicly fo now. We wouldn't want anyone finding out about our relationship and trying to exploit it."