🤪🤭🤭🤭😵‍💫🤭😵‍💫🤭😵‍💫🫨🫨🫨🤪🤪🤠💩🤠🤠🫥🫥🫥🤭🤩🤠🫨😍🥰

HIIIIIIIII HIIIIIIII HI!

i dont actually have anything to say but who missed these 2? cuz i sure did!!

———

September 2023

Kaia was really enjoying this month. First of all, she had absolutely nothing lined up in terms of work besides one event in a week's time. Second, she had Taylor all to herself all month long. In fact, she had her for two whole months. Sure, she still made it a point to go to as many shows as possible, she wasn't going to be able to see her while she was going to be touring in Latin America because she had to be in London for a project. So, having these two months together were basically heaven, especially since she would get to spend her birthday with her wife.

Still, Taylor liked to sleep in when she didn't have any work and they did have a bit of a long (fun) night which meant a mid-morning run for Kaia while Taylor took her time waking up.

It was her usual route. A drive to Central Park followed by a 10K. She didn't put too much effort into her run though, taking it easy and enjoying the slight breeze. It was still quite warm outside, especially at ten in the morning with the sun beating down on the back of her neck and her exposed shoulders, but there was still a breeze as she zipped past old couples taking a stroll and tourists pointing at ducks and squirrels.

She had her navy blue New York Yankees cap on and her headphones on top blasting her running playlist. Of course, she had several of her wife's songs on there, all of them upbeat. She couldn't help but laugh though when Karma started playing. She loved that song.

Well, she loved every song Taylor's ever written. But Karma in particular was just too fun especially when working out.

It was hard not to sing along. She wasn't exactly aware of how loud she was, but she didn't care. No one was really paying attention to her anyway.

Karma is a queen,
Karma takes all my friends to the summit,
Karma is the girl on the screen
Comin' straight home to me

Kaia even waved her hands in little dancing motions, her smile widening when the chorus started again. She felt her Apple Watch buzz though and held her wrist up to squint at the screen. She didn't have her glasses nor her lenses on. Honestly, she should just get that Lasik surgery just like Taylor did a few years ago. The blonde never failed to flex her now perfect eye sight at Kaia.

Taylor was calling her.

Kaia tapped on her headphones, accepting the call.

"Bonjour, Lapinou!" She said, barely out of breath.

"You look like you could really use an iced coffee," Taylor replied, making Kaia slow down to a walk.

"Ew, never! Although, I did just get a major sense of déjà vu," Kaia mentioned, running her hand over her brow. "Isn't that exactly what you said when you stalked me all those years ago at this same exact park?"

Taylor laughed softly. "Mhm. Something like that. And you look even hotter now than you did that day. Did you switch up your leg routine?"

Kaia came to a full stop now. "We literally go to the gym together. We have the same workout routine— are you stalking me again?"

"Maaaaaaaybe!"

"Tay!" Kaia let out a giggle in spite of herself and started looking around in search of the blonde. "Where are you?"