Kaia Bakes a Cake on Live

Happy Sunday!
Gentle reminder that children are menaces but we love them anyway, right?

Some more fluff for you yall! Hope you're having a great weekend guys. Love u all x

Kaia smiled at the screen, making sure only the upper part of her body was visible

Kaia smiled at the screen, making sure only the upper part of her body was visible. Her baby bump was finally starting to show and it was getting harder and harder to hide. Sometimes, oversized t-shirt did the trick but, at some point, she wouldn't be able to hide it anymore and as excited as she was about that day, it was hard to leave the house and risk being noticed. They didn't want to tell the world they were having another baby just yet.

"Hi guys! It's been a minute! How's everyone?" She started as the comments flooded in. Most of them were just excited HELLOS! and heart emoji spams. It was cute. She really did love interacting with her fans. "So, I've got two monsters at school right now but they demanded a unicorn cake this morning, which I'm assuming is just a rainbow cake? I'm not sure. But, I'm not one to disappoint children, so we are going to bake a cake and catch up before they're back."

She paused to read some more comments and it wasn't surprising that they were all super excited that she had given them a crumb of what it was like being a mother.

I can't believe she's actually a mom now

PLS my mom would have told me to shut up and eat whatever we had at home 😭

Kaia pls adopt me

LITERALLY MOMMY

She smirked at that last one. "Actually, I'm Mama. But anyway, I've already started with the batter. Honestly, I got lazy and just mixed some cake mix with eggs and butter, and now I'm going to separate it in different bowls and add food dye."

"Well, here's a little update on my life, as I'm working on this," she continued while getting several small bowls to mix the different coloured batters in. "I've just finished filming my newest film. Actually, yesterday was the last day on set. I'm sure you've all seen the pictures everyone's posted already from the wrap party. It's fun! It's kind of like... Friends with Benefits meets Made of Honour, maybe a sprinkle of When Harry Met Sally. But make it sapphic. So, you're welcome, world."

She made sure to add a wink at the end.

"Yes, I'm into Romcoms now. I went from old-timey dramas, to shooting arrows in tight outfits, to filming romcoms set in New York. Get you a girl who can do it all, amirite?" Kaia joked, although everyone in the chat was agreeing, stating how excited they were for the new movie based on the pictures that were leaked from set.