14. the wedding night

well this one's a throwback to August 13th, 2019 I guess! the wedding night 👀

Enjoy!

it's actually very fluffy btw... beware of the fluff

also wtf happened on April 29th AND HOW ARE WE ALL FEELING ABOUT MIDNIGHTS? BECAUSE I AM SO NOT OKAY RIGHT NOW WTFFF IM SO PROUD OF TAYLOR FIRST OF ALL SECOND OF ALL THAT ALBUMS BEEN ON REPEAT FOR 3 DAYS STRAIGHT NOW I CANT STOP LISTENING TO IT!

comment ur fav songs btw- i cant make up my mind just yet but it MIGHT be mastermind

anyway

enjoy!

————

Kaia glanced down at her intwined fingers with Taylor's and smiled, her head dropping on the blonde's chest.

Now, hours after they had left their friends and family at the estate in Rhode Island, they were both wearing sweatpants, hoodies, and sneakers, the makeup completely wiped off their faces.

"Here we go," Taylor murmured once the captain announced they were ready for takeoff and the plane started moving, their seats shaking. It was raining again, but in just a few short hours, they were going to wake up in Greece where apparently the weather was promised to be warm all week long.

They triple checked.

"Do you wanna listen to some music?" Kaia asked, pulling out her headphones from her hoodie's pocket and connecting them to her phone.

"Yeah, that sounds good," Taylor smiled, accepting one of the two earbuds, nuzzling Kaia's hair while watching her open her phone and go on Apple Music. She picked her newly, perfectly curated playlist for this particular flight, rightfully titled " ✈️ Honeymoon pt.1 ✈️" and put it on shuffle.

The first song that played was The Night We Met by Lord Huron and as the notes softly played into their ears, Kaia snuggled closer into Taylor side, holding her hands in her lap, fingers intertwined.

Kaia closed her eyes, burying her face deeper into Taylor's neck, but she still couldn't stop smiling giddily.

They were actually married.

Taylor was now her wife.

"Hey," Taylor whispered, her lips brushing lightly over her forehead. Kaia blinked her eyes back open, tilting her head back so she could look into those blue eyes she loved so much.

"Mhm?" She hummed softly as Taylor held her chin and kissed her, their lips just barely even touching, and it was everything to Kaia.

"I love you," the blonde said, her smile widening as her thumb gently moved across Kaia's cheek, caressing her skin adoringly.

Kaia kissed her again, squeezing her hand three times. "I love you, Tay."

Taylor beamed, kissing her cheek before hugging her again.

"I'm actually gonna try to sleep," Kaia murmured, sticking her hand into the pocket at the front of Taylor's hoodie. "I don't wanna be tired when we get to the villa we rented."