social media

I forgot who requested this but like I'd already written it as an idea and now it's a short chapter 🤭 so if you requested this, this one's for you!! honestly, keep the requests coming guys. They might end up being cute little chapters !!

anyway who else cried when taylor sang speak now as the first surprise song. "i've been thinking a lot about this album" OKAY??? GIVE IT TO ME THEN????

———

UH OH! TAYLOR SWIFT AND KAIA BROWNE REPORTEDLY BREAK UP!

Did someone say Champagne Problems?

Taylor Swift and Kaia Browne have reportedly reached the end of their love story.

The couple seemed to have called it quits weeks ago after ten years together. An anonymous source close to the Anti-Hero singer and the Marvel actress has stated that the split was mainly caused by irreconcilable differences.

"They've been aware of these differences and have always found ways around them but now, with children involved, it has become harder to compromise. While Browne is adamant on returning to the city she grew up in (London) where she wishes to raise their children, Swift is clear on staying in New York where they currently reside."

We have reached out to reps on both sides but neither have responded on these rumours as of yet.

The "Lover" singer was first linked to the English actress in December 2016 when photos of them kissing at midnight on New Year's Eve were leaked. It was reported months later, when Swift's album Reputation came out, that the pair had been quietly dating for months before those pictures had gone viral. It is unclear when the two had first met but fans believe that Swift and Browne first crossed paths at the 2016 Met Gala.

They have kept their relationship quiet for the better part of the last ten years, only revealing snippets on special occasions. (Watch: Kaia Browne Thanks WIFE Taylor Swift At the Oscars 2023)

It is unclear when the pair got married, although fans speculate that it happened on August 13th, 2019 after Swift performed a touching acoustic rendition of her song Daylight written about Browne on August 13th 2023 and three years ago, on the exact same day, Browne told fans on a Live Instagram that they were celebrating a special occasion.

The pair are currently raising twins River and Piper together, born in November of 2024 from a surrogate. (View Instagram Post). They have otherwise kept the identity of their children a mystery and safe from the public.

Neither Browne nor Swift are working on any projects that we know of currently. (See: Kaia Browne Leaves the Cast of Silver Spring Due to Unexpected Scheduling Errors).

Rumours of their breakup began when the pair were spotted attending events on their own. Just last month, the thirty-eight-year-old singer was seen walking the red carpet on her own in a stunning off-shoulder black gown. It appears as though the actress has not liked any of Swift's Instagram posts since December of last year either.

It is unknown yet if they plan on filing for divorce and if they plan on coparenting their young twins.

Stay tuned for more information on your favourite celebrities!