A Little Relief Would Be Nice (JakeHoon)

Requested by: Soobinae
"Can you do a jakehoon mpreg abo alpha Jake fucking his 8month pregnant omega sunghoon,sunghoon has a pussy"

It's been a while since I did requests... mostly because so far me and my brain cell cannot think of anything for the requests I already have, I apologize to the guys who requested

There is lots of mentions of mpreg, man boobies and lactation here, so if you guys actually have standards and don't like it, then you can skip this one. But if you're anything like me and 100% sure that you're going to hell anyway, then enjoy reading guys!

And Jake is blonde here because yes

"It's so sore, Alpha." Sunghoon softly sniffled, adjusting his position on his bed with pained whimpers. "It hurts."

Now at eight months into his pregnancy, Sunghoon's chest started filling up with milk for his and Jake's pups. As a side effect, they made his chest sore as hell. Well, pregnancy as a whole made him sore, but at this stage, it was particularly worse in the chest.

Jake feels bad, and feels his pain... but at the same time, Sunghoon is adorable as ever.

At least he feels guilty for thinking about that. And taking a picture of his omega's teary face a few moments ago. But he's such a simp for his pretty pup, he can't help it.

"I know, sweetie." Jake cooed, tucking Sunghoon's hair behind his ear. He noticed how long Sunghoon's raven black hair has grown since the pregnancy. Before, his bangs were only slightly past his eyebrows. Now, they're slightly past his ears. Sunghoon's whimpers made him push those thoughts away, Jake tenderly cupped his cheek and wiped some tears away.

Jake then helped Sunghoon adjust into a comfier position, grabbing a pillow for his back. His arm brushed by the ravenette's chest, and Jake briefly saw his naughty thoughts comeback as he felt how big they've gotten.

Said dirty thoughts gave him a solution to his mate's problem. "I think I have an idea to stop the soreness." Sunghoon perked up hearing that, looking at the older with big, curious eyes. "But I need to know if you'd be okay with it."

Sunghoon wasn't too surprised at that. Everything they did, Jake needed his consent. Courting, proposing, marriage, mating, pregnancy, and now whatever he was gonna do. Sunghoon always found it so gentlemanly of Jake. It especially stands out considering a majority of the previous alphas he had dated never even cared if he was uncomfortable with them groping his ass. "What's your idea, Jake?"

Jake hesitated, feeling so embarrassed. Must be how innocent Sunghoon looks, or how he winced when one of his breasts twinged. "Well..." He flushed, looking away from his inquisitive omega. Another pained grunt removed his embarrassment.

Jake decided to use actions instead of his words. He reached under Sunghoon's sweater and placed a finger on one of the omega's nipples, rubbing it in circles.

"Jake, that's just making it ache!" Sunghoon complained, curling his toes in the fabric of the bedsheets.

"Shhh... I know. But Alpha's gonna help you out and lighten your load, just need you to trust me, okay?" When Sunghoon nodded, Jake took off his sweater, exposing his husband's sore breasts to the cold air of their room. Jake noticed the larger swells where Sunghoon's nipples were, and much bigger now, which he researched and found was normal in order to make feeding easier. The skin around his teats were red, looking like they ached. And based on how Sunghoon was crying about it, it definitely was aching. 

Jake gently rubbed the side of his husband's breast, "Did that hurt?" he asked after he saw Sunghoon flinch. "Y-Yeah, just a little bit." He replied, a pout on his face.