I Corrupted My Baby Brother (SungWon)

Requested by: Melniek
"Hello author nim!!! I have some request and I'll be happy if you grant it please
#1 Sungwon as Step Bro I bad want to read this kind of trope but I didn't found any so would you please make it? Make it spicy and long Step bro and you do your thing whatever just make it happen.
#2 Alpha and Omega Still Sungwon.... Jungwon didn't know he's an alpha and Omega Sunghoon is submitting or offering himself to his leadernim without a word....please if you'll make this THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!"

Once again I swap SungWon's ages because yes

I had decided to combine both ideas because... it seemed extra spicy that way

Jungwon looks at the picture of his mom and stepdad on their wedding day. Today is their first anniversary, and they went somewhere out to celebrate. They won't be returning home until Sunday.

Jungwon's not alone in the house, his stepbrother Sunghoon is home too, and as he's two years younger and an omega, the alpha in Jungwon made it his mission to take care of him.

The little omega's first heat with their family was supposed to start sometime this week, but now it's Friday and it still hasn't come, and he hopes he won't be around when it does hits, because he totally doesn't want to be around for it.

For his love for his stepbrother might be... not familial.

You can't blame him. The little sweetheart is very lovable, Jungwon and their parents tend to spoil him rotten, Jungwon's friends dote on him, strangers fall in love at first sight. Even their cranky ass neighbor has a soft spot for him.

He's like the town's unofficial princess or something.

Jungwon is aware his feelings are... immoral. But what the hell, since when was he a good kid?

And Sunghoon seems, nay, is worth hell.

But he won't act on his feelings, because Sunghoon most likely doesn't reciprocate.

----

Jungwon smells a heavy amount of blueberries.

Sunghoon's heat has officially started.

Fuck.

He must ignore it. Sunghoon cannot be tainted, and definitely not by his big brother.

But then he heard a pained sound. A sound his protective instincts for Sunghoon (as his older brother) couldn't ignore. He runs to where the sound (and smell) was.

He found the younger in his room, gripping onto his bookshelf, little form shaking. There was a puddle of slick at his feet. He looks like a real-life wet dream.

Now Jungwon is in a crisis. It might be weird due to their relationship, but he could easily spare Sunghoon from the pain, since their mom doesn't want Sunghoon taking any suppressants as they might screw with his system. But if he chooses to do what's considered right, Sunghoon will be in pain for an entire week.

Fuck my morals, the redhead thought. He needs me.

He walks toward Sunghoon, admiring his beauty. When Sunghoon noticed him, he looks surprised, his pretty little face flushing red.

"Hi baby," Jungwon says, voice low, as he strokes the younger's arms. Sunghoon shivers.

"H-Hyung, what a-are you d-d-doing h-here?" Sunghoon managed out.

"Just checking on ya. Hope you don't mind." Sunghoon rapidly shook his head, making the alpha chuckle fondly. The omega loves to please his big brother, and is generally very obedient to him. It's an endearing trait.