Maid (JakeHoon)

Another recycled oneshot plot from my baby Wattpad days

This for everyone that requested JakeHoon and smut I couldn't choose one because what you people said mostly involved "JakeHoon and smut"

I would show a reference pic of the dress Sunghoon was wearing, but the model is my underage cousin so no way in hell

as you're reading this I am currently writing the next chapter for My Deepest, Darkest Secret so... yeah, good luck for that

Sunghoon had wanted to spice up his relationship with Jake.

But he didn't know how, so he asked a friend.

He shouldn't have asked Sunoo.

And he will never played Truth Or Dare with him and Jay ever again.

Because here he was, in a maid costume with a skimpy skirt, fake dog ears and tail, and glaring angrily at Sunoo.

"Do I have to do this?" Sunghoon complained.

"You should've picked truth instead, hyung." Sunoo sassed with a small smirk.

"I fucking hate you."

"After all I did for you?" Sunoo fake gasped. "C'mon, you're doing well. And you look so pretty." Sunghoon's glare turns scarier.

"C'mon. Don't give me that look. Now," Sunoo sits Sunghoon on the bed. "You sit here and look pretty while you wait for your master to come home."

"I— YAH! KIM SUNOO!" But the younger left, cackling like a witch.

Jake was gonna be home from work at any minute, and Sunghoon's company was his anxiety, telling him that Jake was gonna be disgusted and break up with him.

He straightened his posture when he heard the sound of someone opening the door.

"Hoonie?" Jake's sweet voice calls out. 

"I-I'm here." Sunghoon answers hesitantly.

He was unsure if Jake heard him until the bedroom door opened.

Jake was looking at his phone. "Hey pup, I'm ordering our dinner. What do y— Oh my fucking God."  His jaw drops when he finally looks at him.

Sunghoon sucks in a deep breath, saying farewell to his dignity. "W-Welcome home... Master."

Jake still looks gobsmacked.

"I didn't agree to this. This was a dare. I'm sorry, I'll go take it o—" Sunghoon squeaks when Jake pounced on him, holding his wrists together as they kissed.

When they pull away, Jake licks his lips and whistles. "Fuck, who dared you? I should thank them, because you look like a meal." He licks the younger's neck. "And now, I'm really hungry." Sunghoon moans in embarrassment, trying to wiggle his way out but that just made the grip the older had on him tighter.

"Why are you trying to get away?" Jake asked, voice getting lower as he tortured Sunghoon's weak spot, making the younger arch his back as he screamed. "I thought maids were supposed to serve their masters."

"I— Jaeyunie, you're embarrassing me..." Sunghoon whined.

"Who? That's not my name, pup." Jake says, manhandling the younger onto his lap and keeping a tight grip on his hips. "C'mon, pup. You called me that earlier."

"M-Master—" Sunghoon was cut off with Jake's lips on his. The kiss was so rough Sunghoon felt like it was sapping his life force. Jake's hands left the younger's hips and moved to the zipper. Sunghoon shivered when he felt the cold air of the room on his upper body.

He tugged a bit at Jake's shirt but Jake (softly) slaps his hand away.

"Nuh-uh, pup. I never said you could touch." Jake says as he removes the dress altogether. 

He stares hard at the panties the younger was wearing. Sunghoon's face burns with embarrassment.

"Fuck. It's like you don't want to walk anymore." Jake growls.

Sunghoon was in for a long night.

----

"Fuck, I love you." Jake groaned, thrusts getting sloppier.

Sunghoon gripped the sheets as Jake came into him for the fifth time, kissing his pale back. 

Jake then laid down next to his lover, kissing Sunghoon's shoulder.

"By the way..." Sunghoon says.

"Hmm?"

"Sunoo was the one that dared me."

Maybe I should recycle plots more often from my debut days because 2019 me was WILD 

But seriously good luck to the new chapter of My Deepest, Darkest Secret because I won't hold back