Beauty And The Beast (HeeHoon)

Requested by: acea03
Hello, Uhm i would like to request a heehoon one shot in where-

I can't say the request because it's the whole fucking story

Once upon a time, there was once a man named Lee Heeseung and one day he was cursed to be a beast and everybody hated him and called him a monster because of said curse.

There was also another man named Park Sunghoon and he was a prince and about to be a king, but one day he ran away because he doesn't want to be a heir, he doesn't want to be pressured, and he definitely doesn't want to marry someone he barely knows or love. So he decided to run away when he saw some hunters and was following him he ran as fast as he can.

Then when he lost the hunters he saw a small house. Worried he'll find more people looking for him, he decided to go in. The place was quiet and dusty, but homey. The prince tried to stay quiet because he's dead if someone sees him.

Heeseung heard some noise because he has good hearing he stood in front of Sunghoon. Not a good first impression.

Sunghoon got shocked and scared due how Heeseung was so big and scary. In fact, he was so scared that he passed out.

But Heeseung was actually a really nice guy, people are just scared of him because of his appearance. Speaking of appearance, Sunghoon was really pretty for a guy. Heeseung carefully picked him up and laid him on the couch.

Sunghoon woke up after a few minutes and he was scared and shaking when he saw the beast again.

Heeseung noticed him and he was used to it people being scared of him but it still hurt him.

"Uhm... I'm not going to hurt you." Heeseung softly said.

Sunghoon then felt the beast's aura. It was kinda soothing and it calmed him down.

Same as Heeseung he liked the human being around him.

A few months have already passed...

...And Heeseung and Sunghoon grew close, close enough to secretly have feelings for each other.

Heeseung decided to hunt to get food for them.

And Sunghoon had an idea to roam around the house.

Heeseung was fine with it but told him not to go into his room.

But he was so curious but he just decided to roam around the house.

----

One hour later, Sunghoon had finished roaming the house now he was in front of Heeseung's room he was warned not to go in but Heeseung was not there and he said it will just be quick. Besides, the prince had a fatal flaw of being too curious for his own good.

He entered and roamed around the beast's room and found a piano...

Sunghoon liked playing the piano in the castle so he decided to play it. He played his favorite song on it.

And Heeseung arrived a few minutes later with the food. He called out Sunghoon but no one was answering so he went upstairs and when he saw that his room's door is open and heard the sound of music, he was pissed. He went inside, shocking Sunghoon. "Sunghoon, I thought I told you not to go in my room! Don't you know privacy!" He roared.

Sunghoon flinched and tears went down in his eyes (Sunghoon was sensitive he cried everytime he did something wrong and when someone shouts at him)

Heeseung immediately felt bad. He tried to say sorry, but Sunghoon ran fast and closed the door of his room, locking it for good measure.