Just Acting, Right? (VHoon) [Part 1]

Requested by: Anonymous
Where Sunghoon and Taehyung get casted in a BL drama as the main couple and Sunghoon develops a crush on his idol and co-star as filming goes on and is suffering as their characters start to get more... y'know how BL dramas work (Anon didn't specify this plot I just made this all by myself)

When I saw the pairing, I immediately thought of them doing a BL drama for some reason and well... this happened but I'm not complaining because doing a typical muse and artist/photographer was too typical with Taehyung and I promised to be original

I hadn't written V in what feels like centuries I hope I'm not too rusty 

Also I just realized Sunghoon's role model is V so... yeah (*cough* coincidence *cough*)

Disclaimer: I do not own Love or Hate. The story and characters belong to the author Yeongha. I only used it cuz I felt too lazy to make a fake BL story of my own. 

TW: age gap (7 years), gay angst, slight mentions of incest, homophobia, heavily implied sex, specifically public sex (idk if staff watching the actors fuck counts but to me it felt like it while writing it)

When Sunghoon was told he was asked to star in a BL drama, he agreed, expecting it would be a minor role or just a cameo.

He didn't expect his role to be one of the main characters. And as if that's not enough, his co-star is none other than Kim Taehyung a.k.a V of BTS!

At least it was someone he's familiar with, so it'll be less awkward. But after this he doubts he'll be able to look at Taehyung in the eyes ever again. And he had to practice doing so in order to prepare for the role.

Since he acted before, Taehyung showed him the ropes. He was very helpful, he even told him the tricks he used to master it back when he was still learning.

The BL was called Love or Hate. It was about two guys named Lee Haesoo, a freelance writer, and Choi Joowon, an actor. Their story is really complicated, the fact that they were stepbrothers once is just one of their obstacles. Sunghoon hasn't read the manhwa yet, so he doesn't know how the story goes.

Sunghoon shakes whatever thought he has in his head. He needed to focus. He wanted to do the whole damn episode, perfectly. That was thrown away too when he read over a certain part of the new episode's script.

He can't believe they're doing that. He's aware that he's twenty now, but... were they gonna do it in front of the staff? There's a kiss, but that's not what's worrying him.

Sunghoon already idolized Taehyung since his first concert, but spending time with him and getting to know him (plus them playing two lovers), made him... fall for the older.

It's cute. But it's also a problem.

First reason, just because he agreed to do this, doesn't automatically mean that Taehyung is gay. Second, assuming that the feeling is mutual and they become a thing, they could get horrible backlash, and Taehyung, as the most popular member of BTS, plus the fact BTS is so damn popular, the backlash he'll get will definitely be worse. And third, Sunghoon is at least seven years younger than Taehyung. Age gaps that big aren't exactly... welcomed.

He has a feeling he can do Haesoo well considering they have a lot in common.

But he'll get over it. It's just a silly crush, after all. Maybe it'll end by the time they film the last scene of the finale.

"Sunghoon-ah?" A deep voice and a hand waving in his face snaps him out of his thoughts. He looks at Kim Taehyung himself, who was looking at him with concern. Sunghoon felt embarrassed, since he was in front of Taehyung and his outfit for this scene involved pajamas.