Not A Little Kitten Anymore (SungWon)

Based on the fact that Sunghoon is the president of the "Jungwon is a cat" club and thinks that he's a munchkin kitten plus that Jungwon got a growth spurt (he's still growing up and I HAVE PROOF)

This video that randomly popped up on my YouTube inspired me:

I thought that you all probably need a breather from the last oneshot plus that mini story I published a few days ago so I wrote this as a breather because the next one will probably be intense...

Also it's hard to believe that Jungwon's birthday is already a few weeks away

"You're so cute, little kitten." Sunghoon giggled as he played with Jungwon's chubby cheeks.

Jungwon frowned at that. He recently discovered he got a growth spurt when his favorite pants ripped when he tried to put them on. The growth spurt wasn't much, but he's now taller than Sunoo, Jake and Jay. Plus, Sunghoon was the one on his lap, not the other way around.

Damn my face for not changing. Jungwon groaned in his mind.

"So adorable," Sunghoon says as he pokes Jungwon's cheek. "I can't believe you'll be eighteen next month. I don't want you to grow up. I want to freeze you in time and keep you as a baby forever."

Jungwon was grateful nobody was home at the dorm right now because this was so humiliating.

He could stop him, he really could. All he has to do is tell Sunghoon that the babying is bothering him. 

But the only reason he hasn't done it sooner was because he's got a big, fat crush on the older. And if Sunghoon finds out, he'll reject him in the worst possible way: by telling him that Jungwon's nothing more than a baby brother to him. Jungwon knows he'll say that, he doesn't know why, but he just does.

Okay, he knows why. Because to Sunghoon, Jungwon's a baby munchkin kitten.

Jungwon didn't want that, and he was worried about what happened if he told him, so he decided to just hope it stops when he turns eighteen.

One month is taking a while, though.

"My cute little munchkin kitten." Sunghoon cooed, petting his dark blue locks and rubbed his chin like he really was a kitten.

One month is taking forever.

----

Jungwon felt his phone vibrate. It was a notification from Weverse, and it was a comment from Sunghoon on a fan's post. The fan had seemed like they were Jungwon biased. Curious of what the post was, he decided to check it out. Maybe the fan noticed his growth spurt. And that would mean that Sunghoon noticed it too.