You Complete The Puzzle (JayHoonWon)

Requested by: sarajyo
"hello can I request a jayhoonwon where they are best friends and hoonie likes them both but Jaywon suddenly tells him they're dating. On a date they feel like something is missing(hoonie) so they go to his apartment seeing him sad and they make it up to him by taking care of him and smut."

Hello I'm still alive I was just finishing up many schoolworks (huhu)

When they announce their relationship, Sunghoon knows he's supposed to be happy for them.

So why does he feel the exact opposite?

Why did he feel nothing but bitterness?

He doesn't know.

What he does know is that all he could do about those feelings is cry.

Which is what he did when the couple left for a date.

----

"Hyungie?" Jungwon says.

"Yeah?"

"Do you... have that feeling... where something's missing in our relationship?"

"...Yeah." Jay answered, confused why.

"What do you think it is?" Jungwon asks again as he finishes the last of his dinner.

"I don't know, Won. Maybe it's a mystery we're supposed to figure out."

Jungwon thinks for a moment then shrugs as if he didn't initiate the conversation. "Maybe."

Feeling tired, the couple decided to end their date early go back home. When they arrived,  it was quiet. Too quiet.

Never mind, they hear crying in Sunghoon's room. Being the concerned friends they are, they rush in to check on him.

Seeing him buried in his pillows as he cried brokenly, strangely, gave a couple a realization.

They found their missing piece.

Sunghoon suddenly felt himself being lifted and then in a warm embrace.

"What's wrong, little snowflake?"

Sunghoon jolts, realizing what was happening. "W-What? Jungwon? Jay? You're back?"

"For a while, now."

"I-I see..." Sunghoon mumbled, wiping his eyes.

"Why are you crying?" Jay asked in a gentle voice.

"It's nothing, guys. Really." Sunghoon answered, not looking at either of them.

"Neither of us believe you."

"I meant it when I said that it's nothing." Sunghoon insists. "Don't push it."

"Sorry, princess. We're just worried, because you were crying and all. But we won't push you anymore."

And damn it, does Sunghoon feel like crying again. Why are they being so nice to me? he thought.

Jungwon smirked as he kissed the soft skin on his nape. "You're so oblivious, princess." he tsked.

"B-But... what?"

Sunghoon felt the answer, which was Jay's lips on his. Jay forced his tongue inside Sunghoon's mouth, keeping the younger in his place with a tight grip in his dark brown locks.

Jay eventually did pull away so Sunghoon could take a breath. Once he realized what happened, he looked at Jungwon, who was unfazed, if anything, seemed like he was waiting for his turn.