Another Addition (SunSunKi) [Part 1]

Requested by: BxbyHxnnieSeventeen
"Hello I Was Wondering If You Could Make A Sunsunki Smut?
Like Sunki is a famous couple at their school then Sunghoon is a shy boy type story?"

I've noticed that I haven't made a JakeHoon oneshot yet (I'm a sinner) ISTG the next one's gonna be JakeHoon I promise

Also, Sunghoon is younger here because plot reasons

I can't believe I managed to finish this just in time for the comeback! Anyway, y'all stream Blessed-Cursed right now:

Riki and Sunoo are one of their school's most popular gay couples, in fact so popular they're considered the "it couple" by everyone. They were so sickeningly sweet with each other.

However, little did the world know, they were looking for another addition to their love. And today, they finally found the perfect one. And Riki's looking right at him.

"Look at him, hyung." Riki says, slightly shaking the older's shoulder.

"Which one?"

"Him!" He exclaims excitingly, pointing to a boy that's sitting at a bench by himself, quietly reading a book.

Riki smirked at his boyfriend's gaping mouth and sharp intakes of breath. He quickly traded views in order to stare at the boy, though. "Good Lord, he's so beautiful." Sunoo whispers, slowing falling in love.

The boy had dyed, wavy icy blonde hair that looked soft and silky, milky white skin, a sharp nose, cheek bones and jawline yet soft features and fattish cheeks, plump pink lips, big puppy-like eyes, thick eyebrows and eyelashes, moles on his nose bridge and right cheek, and a dimple that'll appear if he smiles. Basically, he was so pretty it seemed unrealistic.

Now all they needed to do was talk to him.

----

Sunoo walked into the classroom. He was really grumpy because the last subject of the day was Math. And then he saw the pretty boy with icy blonde hair. And then his mood improved.

"Why, hello there~" Sunoo says, approaching the blonde.

The blonde immediately avoided his gaze. Sunoo was confused until he noticed that his cheeks were red. Sunoo smirked, guess he was going somewhere with him.

"Don't be shy, cutie. I don't bite," Sunoo says. "Now, what should you other than... beautiful?"

The blonde bit his lips. "Sunghoon..." He says softly.

"Sunghoon?" Sunoo repeats. He then chuckles darkly, though Sunghoon didn't notice that. "Even your name sounds pretty. Sunghoonie."

Sunghoon's blush spreads to his whole face. And then he briefly wonders who he's talking to. Then realization hit him. The fox-like eyes, the adorably pudgy face, the short black hair, and the eyebrow piercings.

"Are you... Kim Sunoo?" Sunghoon asks.

"Yes, why?"

"Y-You can't be with me, what if your boyfriend gets mad?"

"Oh, Riki? Don't worry, sweetie. He's pretty chill with this."

"H-He is?" 

"Sweetheart, don't worry, Riki isn't the yandere type if that's what your worrying about."