I Thought We Were Supposed To Hate Each Other (HoonKi) [Part 2]

And... here's part 2!

Sunghoon wears a skirt here because clothes shouldn't have a gender also boypussy!Sunghoon again since I don't see enough of that

Sunghoon's hands shake as soon as his finger hit the doorbell button. Why was he stupid enough to go to the place of his worst nightmare all by himself? And they call him "nerd", too.

All he heard was a "come in" from the other side. Sunghoon inhaled and exhaled nervously before entering.

Riki was sitting on the couch, playing a game on his phone. He barely moved an inch even when he heard Sunghoon enter. "So, you actually came here." Riki said, still looking at his phone. The sudden voice shocked Sunghoon, he wondered how Riki noticed him.

"It's pretty rude if you don't answer, ya know?" The older sighed, finally looking at Sunghoon with Riki's eyes widened when he looked at what the younger was wearing. Holy fuck, Sunghoon is so intriguing. Riki thought.

He already looked pretty damn cute with his glasses, but his oversized sweater made him even cuter. Also, he was wearing a skirt which exposed his long legs which were no longer was bruised and looked flawless. And his beautiful face recovered from the injuries. The younger's face started heating up from how hard Riki was staring at him.

"I'll j-just go-"

"You're not going anywhere." Riki growled, getting up from his couch as he pulled the boy into his room before locking the door.

"St-Stop, I don't want anything to do with you, Riki-hyung." Sunghoon begged as he tries to wiggle away from the tight hold.

"Well, I guess that pretty sad then 'cuz I want something to do with you." Riki said, staring Sunghoon down. "By the way, have you noticed that I haven't been my usual self? Have you noticed that no one touched you?" Riki held onto his shoulders to make him look at his eyes. Sunghoon just nodded, feeling bad since he was right.

Riki went quiet after that, staring at Sunghoon again, his eyes showing something much more that it scared Sunghoon slightly. Sunghoon tilted his head as Riki stopped staring and walked away.

Riki went towards the desk and sat down on the chair. "Come here." Riki says, motioning with a finger for the stiffened male to follow. After a beat, Sunghoon finally moved his muscles and went towards Riki before realizing that Riki had no other chairs.

"You can sit right here." The older says, patting his lap. "I don't want to." Sunghoon mumbled, shaking his head rapidly.

"I didn't ask if you wanted, I commanded." Riki glared at the younger.

Without any other words, he sat on Riki's lap knowing what the older's capable of doing to him at any moment. Sunghoon blushed furiously when he felt strong arms wrap around his waist and secure him. Riki silently chuckled at the younger's cuteness.

Sunghoon started to notice a weird feeling (which meant that he's uncomfortable), he started moving his hips slowly, trying to get comfortable when he felt Riki turn his head. They stared at each other, Riki having a dark look as he his lips slightly.

Sunghoon's heart skipped a beat at the sight and he turned away quickly and tried to get rid of the feeling, his face heating up.

"Hyung, I feel uncomfortable..." Sunghoon admitted, moving on his lap roughly, trying to find a comfortable spot.

"Shit..." Riki groaned quietly, gripping onto Sunghoon's waist to stop his movements, he earned a whine in surprise which made a certain something wake up.

"Just don't move." Riki's breathing slowed down, feeling Sunghoon stop moving for a bit.

"I can't," Sunghoon whined from the foreign feeling. "Too uncomfortable." Once Riki let go of his waist, he started moving vigorously again, making Riki quickly turn the younger around, shocking Sunghoon.