We'll Be Alright (SungWon)

Requested by: Lilaxe
"Can there pls be a part 2 for this,, I really want to see SungWon as parents (・∀・)"

Out of all the requests I got, this caught my eye, for it was something I'm not really good at doing. I'm pretty sure more people wanted a sequel to Who's The Daddy anyway

I'm sorry it's so short I had a terrible burnout again due to finals season and I was too distracted by MAMA (tbf all the ggs DID A F**KING TWICE COVER AND DID IT WITH JUSTICE) but I had to do something for the book's 1st anniversary

A tired Jungwon walked into the most heartwarming scene ever, making him feel more awake than he's ever been.

His omega mate, Sunghoon, singing their baby girl Hyunjoo to sleep.

He quietly sneaks closer to the scene.

"Aigoo... my two princesses are so cute." Jungwon quietly cooed, wrapping his arms around his omega's waist. Sunghoon jumps a bit but sighs in relief when he sees Jungwon.

"Oh, welcome back, Wonnie." Sunghoon greets. "Was Hyunnie a good girl for her mommy?" Sunghoon nods. "Words, princess."

The omega gulps. He was really doing this now? In the nursery? With Hyunjoo sleeping in his arms? "S-She was."

"Should've seen it coming. She's a well-behaved girl, always so good to people, just like her mommy."

Sunghoon shivers again. "H-How was work?"

"Eh, the usual. Also, kinda boring." Was all the alpha said, kissing the omega's mating mark. "Missed you."

Sunghoon couldn't help but succumb to the alpha's affections. "Missed you too."

Jungwon grins, kissing at his neck, until Hyunjoo squirms in Sunghoon's arms. Jungwon reluctantly let his mate go and Sunghoon placed the little girl in the crib, giving her the stuffed bunny from her godmother Wonyoung. He and Jungwon kissed the baby's cheeks before she snuggled close to the bunny.

"Now..." The alpha pulls his lover close to him. "Where were we?"

"Show some shame, Wonie. At least take this somewhere else." Sunghoon whined. Jungwon rolls his eyes but complies, picking up the omega and exiting the nursery.

----

Hyunjoo's wails startled the young couple awake.

"Go back to sleep, Wonie. I got her." Sunghoon says, getting up and putting on one of Jungwon's button-up shirts discarded on the floor. He then ran to the nursery.

When Hyunjoo saw her mommy, she wailed even louder, arms reaching towards him.

"Shh... it's okay, peanut. I'm here. I'm here." Sunghoon coos, bouncing her a bit in his arms. 

Hyunjoo grabbing at his chest made Sunghoon realize what she wanted. He unbuttoned a few buttons and guided her mouth towards his nipple. The baby sucked the bud for milk rather eagerly, emitting a rather loud burp as soon as she stopped drinking.

"Satisfied?" Sunghoon asks her. He took the little giggle as a yes. "On a scale of one to ten, how satisfied are you?" Hyunjoo giggles again, a little louder. "I'll  take it as a ten."

"You're more than a ten, you know?"

"God, stop scaring me, Won!" Sunghoon quietly hissed at the younger. Luckily, Hyunjoo was unbothered, if anything, more excited.

"Can't help it. You're always so cute." 

"And you're mean."

"Love you too, princess."

Sunghoon just pouts, kissing Jungwon's cheek.

And that's all for now (don't go all paranoid on me again), folks! I promise a longer oneshot next time!